fighting and funerals

Third pov.

Eliza please don't Jax please Eliza said tears already in her eyes . You need to leave Charmimg . Im not leaving you and Andrea i refuse Jaxon .

Take Andrea but I can no longer protect you . You think me leaving Charming means I'm safe . Yea Eliza please leave go get the hell out of this place .

Eliza wiped her tears you do not get to give up on me not now not ever . You made a vowl to me to stay my my side and now you want me to leave fuck that shit you will not push me away .

She began to walk away but Jax pulled her back . They looked into eachothers eyes .

   Promise me Jaxon that you wont ever leave me . He kissed her i promise with that he picked her up and laied her on the bed . Taking off her shirt I am so in love with you he say she smirks how much . They spent the night loving eachother more than ever .

       The next day Eliza was getting her Ellie and Andrea dressed . It was Davids funeral everyone was wearing black Eliza put a red white and blue hair bow in Andrea and Ellies hair . Eliza told Opie she would keep them for a few if they wanted both Ellie and Kenny agreed .

      Eliza wore her police badge both Jax and Kenny walked in . Oh my goodness look at you she said smiling at Kenny . Ok I will admit going to the mall did come in handy he said talking about his outfit .

         Eliza giggled and you Mr.Teller are so handsome she said as the two kissed . Ok guys where going to be late Kenny said . Awe are you jealous Eliza said giving Kenny a kiss on the cheek .

       Then going to the girls and doing the same . Everyone was loading up in the car . Eliza held jaxs hand as they drove . You still going to speak at David's funeral he asked .

       Yeah Eliza said if I can stop crying he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze she smiled . As everyone got out of the car Eliza was met with Emma and Mya came hugging her .

      How is my baby Emma said babies Jax cut in . What Emma said Eliza giggled two babies . Oh my goodness there are so many nicknames I've got to think of Mya said . Oh shit Jax said exuse me you got a problem with that Mya said . Ohh Eliza said your in trouble now Emma said .

      Hey dad im sorry Andrea said why baby Jax asked . I couldn't stop them from pulling up moms shirt . Everyone laughed you should of seen it jemma said .

         Oh yeah she told that doctor you told her no one is aloud to pull up mommas shirt . He laughed teach em good Clay said . Grandpa Andrea said hugging Clay .

        Really you run to him and not me jemma said . Clay picked her up kissing her on the cheek Andrea giggled . Grandpas got a tickle beard Andrea said . Eliza smiled hugging jemma as they walked in the funeral home .

        Ellie and Kenny sat with Opie and lyla since they would spend the night with Eliza and Jax again .

      Eliza looked at the casket as everyone sat down . Everyone spoke until it was Elizas turn . She got up walking to the front all eyes where on her as tears escped her eyes .

       I'm not here to say David Hale was a good man because he wasn't he was a great one . He encouraged me to love to do things I never thought I could .

       We traveled the world fir three months with Andrea before we settled down . I considered him more than a friend he was family . When I had nightmares he was always there to tell me that it is what where scared of that creates fear so when we feel where scared you yell whether its a dream or not scream your fucking lungs out because I promise you that it is not what we do that scares us it is what we think .

         He looked at me and told me not only that but they'd probably be more scared of you than themselves . He had a good since of humor and if he where here right now he would probably say through a party and honestly I wish I could but instead I shall be ok .

       She walked to Davids caskets goodbye thank you for making me feel alive again she said kissing his casket and walking back to Jax and Andrea .

       You did good jax said kissing Elizas head . Thank you Eliza said wiping her tears . The funeral was over and Ellie and Kenny said goodbye to there dad and lyla .

       Lyla hugged Eliza so how about Monday do you want to go out to eat lyla asks . Jax and Opie share a look Eliza smiled I have an oppintment but after sure I will call you ok lyla says .

       Eliza smiled waving as lyla disappeared . I hate her happy attitude she must if been a cheer leader Eliza said turned to Jax . He chuckled oh shit Eliza said . What is it he asked but before she could answer she ran to the bushes puking Jax held her hair back .

         Wiping her mouth Eliza asks can we go eat . He raises his eyebrows really Jax asks . Hang on she throws up again . Yeah I would love to both if the babies are hungry . I hope I get a boy Jax says . I hope you don't so I can see the pain of having three girls Eliza said .

     Is that so he said it is so she said I would kiss you but Jax said . Oh really Eliza said . He smiled as the two kissed it didn't matter because well he loved her and would be there for her at her worst . Ok now we need to leave because we have three kids that are probably getting really anxious Eliza said .

       He nodded as the two headed to the car . Eliza sat down putting a hand on her small bump . Ok kids now we can go to sonic or McDonald's Eliza asked facing the kids .

        Sonic they all yelled Eliza smiled sonic it is . Before they could pull out of the funeral home . They where stopped by Stahl . Eliza sighed I've got this she said getting out of the car . Jax watched and tried to listen in .

       Sorry about Hale Stahl said smirking . I would say thank you but I have a feeling there is a catch Eliza said  . You are correct Stahl said coming close to her .  

        I decided im not going to take you down anymore instead I will take prince Charmimg and his little friends there Stahl said talking about the sons . If you lay a hand on them I will have you on the verge of death you will beg for life as I take it from you Eliza said .

       I'd like to see you try Stahl said Eliza couldn't stop what was coming next . Jax was talking to the kids when he turned to the front to find Eliza on top of Stahl .

      Oh shit Jax Opie tig and Clay had to pull her off . She smirked blood dropping from her nose . Let me at her Eliza demanded trying to get to her .

      Control your pet Stahl said to the boys you better calm yourself Stahl or we will let her at you Clay said . Have a lovely day Elizabeth .

       If I ever catch you I will slit your throat and I won't hesitate Eliza said as Stahl gave her the middle finger and walked away .

       Fiesty one ain't ya Opie said letting go of her . What did she say that pissed you off so much Tig asked . She threatened all of you Eliza said walking back to the car .

        At least we know she's got our back Clay said . Yes she does Jax said looking at her ass and smirking .

         Hey guys I have had so many of you to like this and I'm so happy thank you guys love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤