wedding suprise

Third pov.

  Eliza got dressed today was her wedding day Jax had left . Eliza had picked out jemma as her best girl Jax picked out Opie . Eliza didn't have many friends and she couldn't get ahold of Emma so she chose jemma .

       Andrea and Eliie are the flower girls Kenny was the ring barror . Eliza had invited Mya her cousin that hadn't spoke much but Jax said she should try to invite family . Eliza argued saying the sons were her family wich was true but in the end she invited her .

       Clay would walk Eliza down the aisle . Clay and her became really close so didn't jemma tig Opie and happy they became really close to her to . Eliza stood in the bathroom looking at the pregnancy test .

     It showed she was pregnant Eliza squeled yes . Not that she had been trying or anything she just was excited for another baby .

        Eliza you ready jemma asked Eliza shoved the test in her pocket yeah . Jemma came in ok let's go get in the car they were going to the place where the wedding was and where they could get dressed and ready .

       Everyone had arrived to get ready but the man were all the way u on the other side Eliza didn't want Jax to see her yet . The dresses came out and Eliza started crying .

      Mamma why are you crying Andrea asked . Im just happy Eliza said Andrea hugged Eliza . Can I please get in my dress now yes baby .

                Andrea and ellie wore this

            The bridesmaids wore this

                   Eliza wore this        Oh my goodness you look so beautiful Eliza said looking at everyone

                   Eliza wore this 

    Oh my goodness you look so beautiful Eliza said looking at everyone . Look at you Ellie said I Eliza looked at herself . I guess I do look good especially the pregnancy glow . Wait your pregnant jemma said suprise Eliza said giving her the pregnancy test .

     I'm gonna be a big sister Andrea said yes you are Eliza said laughing at their reactions . Don't tell Jax just yet though ok im going to suprise him .

       Jax sat on the couch talking with.the boys since everyone was ready . So what do you think its going to be like being a married man tig said . I don't really know im just excited to have the love of my life for my entire life . Awwe that was sweet Emma said coming out .

      Shit you actually came Jax said getting up . As much as I hate your life style you are the father of my neese Emma said . Well I can't argue with that thanks for the invite by the way Emma said . Well Eliza tried to invite you but you didn't answer .

      Emma sighed I know I wanted to suprise her . Well I don't know what anyone's wearing Jax said . That's why I wore black knowing Eliza she would of picked black .

    I bet you fifty dollars she did not put the bridesmaids in black Jax said . Emma raised her eyebrows deal but when im right your going to look petty .

     Well it won't come to that Jax said you wait and see Emma argued . Someone came on ok get your places its starting .

      Clay came in the girls room to get Eliza . Ok you ready he asked Eliza wiped her tears . Yup the bridesmaids and grooms men went down first then Andrea .

      Until it was finally time for Eliza to walk out . She grabbed on to Clay I want you to know something Eliza said . I am forever grateful for everything you've done and nothing can change that .

I'm going to encourage you to listen to this to make it better. 

      Clays eyes watered ok enough with
the sappy shit he said walking her down the aisle . Eliza looked at Jax crying shit she mumbled . Ok Jaxs eyes started watering . Eliza couldn't help but think about the life they would have together .

      Finally she was taking jaxs hand we gather here to day to celebrate the love  between two people . Elizabeth Renae Smith and Jaxon Jax Teller shall come together as one on this day . 

        May we have the rings Kenny brought out the rings . Eliza i promise to cherish and love you in sickness and in health till death do us part . Jax I promise to cherish and love you in sickness and in health till death do us part .

       Ok vows Jax looked at Eliza im going to win . Eliza laughed while crying . Elizabeth when I first laied eyes on you my world became whole . I didn't think I would ever see you again but when I did I held on to you .

     It was crazy at first but we figured it out and learned to love one another . When I lost you time stopped and I got you back and lost you again . I never want to leave your side because I can't loose you again . Oh and I promise to treat you as good as my leather everyone one smirked and rode you as much as my Harley . Eliza laughed as did everyone one .

       Eliza began crying again Jaxon when I first saw you I was like damn . Everyone chuckled but I didn't know that you are more than looks . People constantly say till death do us part well fuck that . Death will never stop me from loving you .

      It will never take me away from you because you Jaxon Teller are the thing that keeps me smiling the thing that gives me a reason to live . Loving you it hurt so much because loving you meant the chance of losing you .

       But I looked that fear in the face and said go fuck yourself because you were right here and never leaving me . I love you more than my own life so please don't leave me let me wake up everyday to you and let me be the mother of your children and love of your life .

       Jax and Eliza where both in tears I win Eliza said . Causing everyone to laugh you may now kiss your bride . Jax and Eliza kissed not wanting to ever leave that moment .

      Everyone cheered as Eliza took jaxs hand walking down the aisle . In that moment everything was perfect . Eliza had the love of her life her daughter and was pregnant .

      Until it wasn't EVERYONE DOWN someone shouted as gun shots were fired . Jax pulled Eliza down looking into eachothers eyes with fear .

        Hey guys cliff hanger hope you liked stay string and beautiful love you byeee xoxo kenzie 😘❤