look at her

Third pov.

Four years later

Dad Andrea yelled yes baby he asked I want to go see Ellie . Ok go get in the car can mom take me she asked . Sure Anna he said . Mom can you take me please Andrea said . Sure baby Anna grabbed the keys and they headed out .

A lot has happened Jax slept with Anna and they got engaged . Andrea doesn't know anything about her real mom yet . Jax and everyone else never gave up on Elizas existence so they didn't have a funeral .

David quit his job and traveled the world he said it was for Eliza . Kohn he and Stahl got married . They became the new bosses . Tara she moved to California and no one has heard from her since .

Eliza im home Tara said Eliza heard Tara from the basement . She was tied up Tara fed her and kept her alive but Eliza was beaten and when Tara needed money she would have men come and do things to Eliza .

Eliza knew she had been there for awhile but didn't exactly know how long . She had so many questions was Jax ok did he really run away with Andrea was Andrea ok .

Tara came down unting Elizas feet like always then unting Elizas arms so she could eat . Eliza sat down pulling out a knife and stabbing Tara .

She took the tape off of her mouth see you in hell bitch Eliza said before limping to the door . She walked out and saw the light the first time in four years she saw light .

She smiled before falling down her body was to weak from the cuts . Finally someone stopped oh my gosh your the missing girl she said and the cops showed up .

Eliza was loaded in to the ambulance as a cop came and asked questions . Eliza told them everything and they called Jax .

Jax sat at the club they where in a meeting . Jax phone is for you Anna said interrupting them . Hello Jax said smiling at his fiance . We think we fount her who Jax asked Elizabeth Smith .

His heart dropped everything his face everything . Eliza sat in the hospital bed . Is he coming she asked yeah he is on his way the nurse said before someone came barging in .

There he was the love of her life the one she that helped her sleep at night there he was . Jax looked at her how is it possible he asked . Oh I haven't been gone that long Eliza said .

Four years to be exact Anna said coming in . Four years Eliza said getting up but failing to stand . Shit she said Andrea she is five now .

Eliza looked at Anna who are you im the one Andrea calls mom the one Jax is marring Anna said smiling . Both of you get out Eliza yelled Eliza wait Jax said but the doctors pushed them out .

Eliza laied back in the bed crying the doctors came on to tell her to calm down but how could she . Then she remembered someone . Hey someone said on the phone is this David Hale .

Yes he said Eliza is alive and needs you David got the address and left . As soon as he saw Eliza he went straight to her .

She broke down in his arms Hale was sad that she was crying but happy she was alive . Jax came in after we Hale left he explained everything . I understand you have her now and I'm ok with that but I want to see my daughter eliza said .

Jax began to say something buy was cut off as Andrea ran in daddy she squeled hugging him . Eliza sat up shedding a few tears . Who is this Andrea asked .

Thats your mom Jax said but my mom has blonde hair . Baby that's your real mom Jax said again . Andrea looked at Eliza . Then where has she been all my life she asked .

Jax was going to say something but Eliza butted in . I was at a beautiful magical place . Why are you hurt Andrea asked well we were under attack and I had to fight but you should see the other guy . Why did you leave without me Andrea asked .

I needed to help them destroy the badness and it wasn't safe for you . Andrea looked at her do you love my daddy she asked . Yes I do very much and I love you very much to Eliza said tickling Andrea as she busted out laughing .

Andrea hugged Eliza and it was one of the best things . Don't leave me ever again ok Andrea said . I promise Eliza said .

After long hours talking to Andrea she left but Jax needed to talk to her . What happened he asked she looked at him . I was in Nederland she said sarcastically .

I'm serious she looked at him I was rapped and beaten then I was sold to Tara . She kept me alive for one reason and that was to get money by people rapping me . I was beaten to death some people coming in and using me as an ashtray .

Eliza wiped the tears see neverland she said . Jax went to hug her but she pulled back . Not yet ok I just need time she wiped more tears . I will wait as long as it takes Jax said . I love you Eliza Jax said I love you to .

Jax called Anna im breaking off the weding don't call or see my daughter goodbye Jax said hanging up the phone .

He walked back and saw Eliza asleep . He felt do bad since she has been through some shit . Hey baby jemma said coming in the room . Hi ma how is she jemma asked .

She won't let me touch her she told the doctors she refused to have a boy doctor touch her . Well I mean she has been raped for four years so you can't blame her jemma said .

I know but ots my fault if I would have just kept looking . Jax everyone quit looking we thought she was dead and in a way she did she will never be the same .

in away Eliza did die and soon she would change . The question is was a part of her dying good or not .

Hey guys I'm going to bed this chapter does include some rape but not actual bits love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤