our eternity

Third pov.

As they where driving to there honeymoon Eliza was talking to Jax . So I don't think it was the best idea to let your mom decorate the wedding Eliza said .

Why Jax asked it was beautiful wasn't it he asked . Yeah of course but it wasn't small . Oh come on her son is getting married you should just be thankful they didn't di fireworks Jax said .

Eliza giggled yeah hold that thought she said as she answered the phone . Hey Eliza said momma I miss you Andrea said .

Awe baby I miss you to Andrea whimpered . Don't cry Eliza said please don't go back to neverland Andrea said . Eliza thought about the word neverland .

It wasn't neverland no secret guy came and got her no ticket bell became her friend she was all alone it wasn't neverland it was hell no it was worse than hell .

Eliza Jax said pulling her out of her thoughts Eliza cleared her throat . I promise I will never go back Eliza said to Andrea . Ok then there was a boom what was that Eliza asked . Oh that was fireworks grandma wanted them Andrea said .

Eliza laughing I love you go enjoy the FIREWORKS Eliza said saying the word fireworks louder so ax could here . Ok Andrea said and with that the phone call ended .

So what where you saying oh yeah I should be happy your mom doesn't do fireworks oh wait she did Eliza said rolling her eyes playfully . Jax looked at her ok that was bad luck he said . She giggled as Jax looked at her then back at the road .

Eliza ended up falling asleep from being so tired . Eliza where here she felt Jax shake her a little . Eliza groaned opening her eyes . She sat up taking in her souroundings .

She was staring at a building it was beautiful . It was in the woods and was big but not to big it was honestly perfect .

   The house but its is dark out

The house but its is dark out .

Jax grabbed the bags as they walked in Eliza looking at every inch . The bedroom was most beautiful . It had four rooms three bathrooms a living room and movie room .

     There bedroom

There bedroom .

Eliza sat on the bed the whole house was jemma and Clays but they let them have it fir the honeymoon . Eliza looked at Jax this bed is beautiful Eliza said but its missing something .

That is Jax asked you she said as Jax smirked . He walked over to her kissing her and Eliza kissed back . They rolled over in the bed Eliza on top .

Eliza pulled away from the kiss this Jax this is our eternity she said kissing him again . They spent the night loving each other endlessly.

Eliza woke up to arms around her she smiled remembering the night before . Looking up at Jax his sleeping body . She smiled the love of her life was now all hers .

The thought was interrupted by a knock at the door . Eliza noticed Jax didn't move she sighed removing his arms as he stayed sleeping .

Eliza through on a pair of pants and a shirt . She walked to the door wiping her eyes from her tiredness . Opening it up there was a box and note . She looked around but no one was seen .

Picking up the box and shutting the door Eliza sat it down . To Eliza the top of the envelope read . She opened up the envelope .

Dear Eliza,

I know you know who I am in fact you may still see me in your nightmares . I should have killed you when I got the chance . After I found out you killed Tara I decided to follow you . I will end your life and your unborn child's . Keep this as a reminder .

Eliza knew it had to be someone who rapped her . Or else they wouldn't have known Tara . Letting a tear fall she opened the box . There was a heart Eliza dropped the box .

She had seen many dead things and parts . Her father was a farmer and her mother was a billionaire model . Eliza always fount it odd two private with opposite sides to fall in love . But her mother told her love is weird but in the end its love that keeps you together .

Eliza swore to never date because her dad said he would shoot him . Her relationship with her dad was stronger than anything . Everyday after school she would help him with the animals one of the jobs where killing animals .

Eliza took this as a way to learn about the human body . She found it as a way to be smarter . It broke her when her and her parents moved to the city .

She never had really seen a human heart but she had seen many animals and she knows enough to know that was not an animal heart .

She took a deep breathe picking up the box with the heart . She through it away and acted like everything was ok . Going back to the bedroom she saw Jax smirking . What is with that smirk Eliza asked .

You look beautiful in the morning he said . Eliza was in a pair of night time shorts with a long t-shirt it covered the shorts .

She smiled I love you sexy she said going back into bed . Lets stay here all day ok Eliza said . I like the sound of that Jax said . Eliza wanted to just be there in that moment with him .

The threat Eliza received was something that scared her . She was scared for her babies life her daughter and jaxs life David and the sons life .

They spent there honeymoon having sex going on picnics skinny dipping and having a blast but they did it all together .

Meanwhile in charming town jemma was taking Andrea to see David . Grandma can we get ice cream Andrea begged . Jemma looked in the rear view mirror at Andrea .

After we see uncle David she said ok Andrea said as they pulled in . Jemma got Andrea they always walked in it was just David after all . Andrea ran to the door opening it as jemma followed behind .

Suddenly Andrea's screams filled the house . Jemma ran and what she saw was a sight she wished to never see again .

Hey guys update so the next chapter is all going to be about Jax and his thought since I fill like there ain't enough of his anyways stay beautiful and stay smart love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤