lylas planes

Third pov.

Eliza sat in the hospital she was now four months pregnant and was going to find out the genders . Not much has happened . Lyla comes closer to Eliza everyday . Jax and Opie grow worried Stahl is trying to take down the sons Emma is pregnant and Mya is getting married .

Eliza visits her uncle more and feels him in . He injoys her company and jaxs and Andrea's . Ellie and Kenny come over off and of . Jax held her hand as they put the jelly on her stomach .

Jaxon right the lady said as she pulled out the monitor . Eliza looked at the doctor yeah Jax replied . She smiled hi im Mikaela .

The doctor completely ignored Eliza um exusse me he is married Eliza said . The doctor rolled her eyes putting the monitor on Elizas stomach .

Ok here is baby a and baby b she said pointing to them both Eliza and Jax smiled . Now right there it looks like baby a is a boy she said .

Eliza looked at Jax and smiled he did the same and baby b is . A boy the doctor said . Two boys congratulations she said wiping the jelly off .

Jax and Eliza got up leaving the hospital and driving to get Andrea . I can't believe I'm having two boys what are me and bug going to do Eliza asked . Andrea's nickname was bug it was something they liked to call her .

I can't wait to raise two little bikers Jax said . Thats what I'm scared of Eliza said pulling up to jemmas . They told jemma and Clay Andrea decided to spend the night with jemma so they went home and went to bed .

The next day Eliza woke up to an empty bed . She was supposed to take the kids to school so she got up and dressed . Jemma would take Andrea but Eliza would take Ellie and Kenny .

She got in her car yawning and wishing she had coffee . Pulling up to Opies house she got out of the car and knocked .

No one answered so she decided to call Opie no answer Eliza was about to leave when she heard the kids yelling . Eliza busted down the door Opie and Jax tied up as lyla held a gun and the kids sat in the corner crying .

Shit lyla said what the fuck.are you doing Eliza asked . Sit lyla said im good Eliza said walking to the kids . If you don't sit down I will start carving out jaxs heart she said cutting his leg .

Ok , ok Eliza said get them quiet lyla said talking about Ellie and Kenny . Holding the gun to Jax . Hey babies come to me ok Eliza said as the two got up .

You try anything stupid and the kids you carry inside you will die . Bitcy much Eliza said . I mean it lyla said I do to . They hugged Eliza where scared they said .

Its ok I know its scary see when my parents use to fight my brother would take me in the closet and we would hold eachothers hands and scream as loud as we could . Ok so Kenny take Ellies hand and go into your room and yell whatever you do don't think about anything you hear .

I love you Opie said Eliza kissed their foreheads as Kenny to Ellies hand and ran to there room . Thank you lyla said .

What are you doing lyla Eliza asked . See all I wanted was to kill you i didn't want to hurt anyone else . You hurt David Eliza said tears streaming down her face .

He knew ! Lyla yelled knew what Eliza yelled knew you where a little bitch that wanted nothing but to hurt people .

Then two men walked in hello Eliza one said . Eliza stood frozen what the hell is going on Jax asked . Tell him Eliza the man said smirking .

All Eliza could think was fuck you and thats exactly what came put of her mouth . Her tears where now gone you took me away from my child for five fucking years . You took the love of my life away became my worst nightmare and enemy .

Eliza was now in front of the men she honestly was so lost in thought she had no idea how she got there . Sit lyla said . Eliza please Jax begged she looked at Jax .

Before looking back at the men you shall never feel no greater pain then the day I take your life from you Eliza said going back to sit .

Now I don't know what the fuck im going to do lyla said . Then my phone started ringing . You answer it put it on speaker if you say anything I will kill you lyla said .

Eliza pulled out her phone hello Eliza said putting it on speaker just wanted to know how you and the babies are doing Victor says . There good she said . He began talking in Russian lyla looked confused . I know something is wrong you didn't come here this morning like you where supposed to Victor said in Russian .

Yeah I'm ok me and Jax are ok the kids are ok where all ok Eliza said . Ok wasn't just any word it was a code word the Russians used if they where in trouble . Ok just call me if you need anything he said then spoke in Russian .

I'm in my way sweetheart hang in there he said . Im at Opies she gave him the address in Russian . Hang up lyla whispered . I have to go ok Uncke Victor Eliza said and remember where all ok Eliza said then hanging up .

What the fuck kind of language was that lyla asked . Russian Eliza said and all he asked was if I was ok . When I said I was I said it in Russian to thats all Eliza said .

There is one thing I have to do lyla said . Please lyla don't hurt her Jax begged . I have to get rid of the issue she said . Listen lyla if you want to hurt anyone you hurt me . I broke up with Tara I slept with someone I barely knew u have a child three now all of that was me jax said .

Remember its me you want dead if you kill me you hurt jax . You get rid if your problem you leave my child mother less . The only way to truly feel lyla is to kill me Eliza said .

Eliza looked at Opie and nodded Jax heard the conversation in Russia because he learned Russian Opie didn't so know he knew what we where doing we where stalling .

Kill me lyla Opie said I am the one who told Jax if your plans . Lyla was going back and forth . Ok enough lyla said !

In that moment the noise of Victor filled the room and lyla shot .

Hey guys so yes time skip is officially coming soon I hope everyone has a good weekend love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤