suprise visit

Third pov.

   Jax had just arrived at the house when he heard screaming him and the boys ran in . Jax saw Hale with Eliza as Eliza was taking deep breathes .

      Jax Eliza said with tears in her eyes wher is she Jax asked . Where is who Eliza said then the baby started to cry . Jax walked to her room and there Andrea was looking around crying . Mamama Andrea said then Eliza walked back there . Mama Andrea said reaching for Eliza hi baby Eliza said smiling .

      I'm taking her and were leaving Jax said . What Jax stop please she said as Jax walked away . What is wrong he stopped and looked at her your screwing Hale is what is wrong he said .

      No I'm not he sleeps in a different room . Why was he in your room a second ago huh he asked . He came to wake me from my fucking nightmare .

      You except me to believe you Jax asked yes I do because its true I never stopped thinking about you . He rolled his eyes well I did last night . She looked at him I fucking hate you she scremed . Give me my daughter our daughter and I'm good he said .

      GIVE HER TO ME JACKSON Eliza yelled . Then Clay but in both of you stop it the child is crying . Andrea was screaming and crying . Eliza gasped looking at her child . Baby girl come to momma she reached for Eliza and Jax let her take the baby .

     Can we talk Eliza asked one fucking minute he said . Eliza gave the baby to Hale for him to fix her a bottle . I didn't sleep with anyone Eliza said . Then why did you move with our daughter . Jemma passed out from being so tiered because I wasn't sleeping . She wouldn't  leave me alone and it was almost killing her so I ran but Hale he followed and we bought a house went to work .

     I started to see a therapist but the nightmares never left . Jax I wanted to stay but I was killing your mother . Jax looked at her . What do you see in the dreams he asked .

     She took a deep breathe I see me standing on the outside of the police station . Then you walk out and I kiss you then you get shot and I'm screaming fir someone to help while you bleed out but there all just standing there starring everytime I look at the water I see blood when I shut my eyes the images of you dying flood in Eliza said crying .

      Jax hugged her im sorry she cried into his chest . I never would ever hurt you Jaxon . He sighed i know I just thought I know what you thought Eliza said .

      Jax went to kiss her but she pulled away . You slept with someone who is waiting for you back in charming you should go we will be back there soon .

      Jax looked at her im not leaving without you and my daughter he said . Then we leave twommoro but nothing is happening between us Eliza said nothing Jax said smirking she softly slapped his arm . I missed you Teller she said I missed you more .

       Jax told the guys and David what they planned on doing . You three go out and we will pack Clay said . Eliza looked at Jax and then the baby said Dada and held her hands out to Jax . He smiled come on Eliza Jax said walking out with the baby .

        Wait Eliza called grabbing her jacket thank you guys oh and label the stuff to Eliza said running out . Eliza got in the car and they drove off . You know you can be a jackass some times Eliza said . He looked at her but you love the jackass he said .

      That I can't deny she said they pulled into a restaurant . Eliza got the baby . As soon as the baby saw Jax she held her hands out for him to hold her . Aww did you miss daddy Eliza asked Andrea as she giggled .

     They sat down and ordered so what were her first words Jax asked . Dada and then she said ma . Oh and she had bananas fir her first baby food when she learned to crawl though she didn't care about anything Eliza said .

      Jaxs face went to sad and Eliza could tell she grabbed his hand . I know you haven't been here for the first part of her life but be there now . He looked at her and she kissed him . She quickly pulled back what else do you plan on doing she asked .

     Probably going to the park and then the motel with the pull I would like to swim with my daughter he said . She nodded then he noticed the ring .

     What day do you want to have our wedding he asked . Jax we will start planning the second you talk to that girl she did alot for you . I know he said sighing they ate and went to the park .

     Jax put Andrea in the baby swing and she giggled wich made Jax and Eliza laugh . Hey Jax said pulling someone to the side can you get a picture he asked sure the straight said .

     Jax and Eliza held the baby together smiling as the baby giggled at the guy who tried to get her to look at him . Jax took his phone back smiling at the picture .

     I just want for us to be happy Eliza said looking at the photo . I do to Jax said kissing Elizas head . Then they left to the motel .

      Eliza laied the baby down since she was getting tiered there were two different rooms . Eliza walked to the room Jax is in she will be up soon . Ok he said then picking her up causing her to laugh put me down she said smiling .

     He put her on the bed and started kissing her . We should stop Eliza said trying to leave his embrace . Whenever your ready he said then she kissed him again .

     He smiled pulling her shirt off she turned him around taking his jacket and shirt off . I'm so in love with you Eliza Jax said I never stopped being in love with you Eliza said .

    Then he pushed down her pants and she did the same . Promise me something she said anything . Promise me that you will never leave me again never he said as they continued .

  Hey guys updated chapter there will be a bunch of time skips soon so be ready I love you j xoxo kenzie 😘❤