"I just wanted to forget my break up"

Third pov.

      "Fuck you Damien I am so done" Eliza said hanging up .

         Different place same time
"Tara you killed are baby I will never forgive you" . "Yeah well you tried to sleep with someone" Tara yelled back . "So you kill our baby" she walks out and Jax follows .

"I can't deal with this right now Jax I put that baby in a better place so it wouldn't have a fuck up dad and a fuck up mother" .

    "I'm leaving when I get back I want all your stuff to be out if it's here I'm throwing it out myself" Jax said as he got on his bike tears went down his cheek knowing she probably was right that the baby would have a fuck up father Able already laid in a hospital because he couldn't watch Wendy and love her like he should of" .

           Different place same time
   "Eliza are you ok" Emma her best friend asked . She looked at her and smiled "let's get drunk" . Emma shot her a worried look but still went with her to the bar .

        Jax drove to the one place to help him forget it all . The bar the one he secretly went to when he needed an escape from the club . As far as he knew no one went here no one important at least .

Different place same time
      "Elizabeth you don't have to go relive stress like this".  "I'm not stressed" Eliza shot back and undid her seat belt her boot hit the hard concrete as she stepped out and slammed the door . Although Emma didn't want to go and wanted to stop her friend so they could lay on the couch all day and feel bad then eat snacks and feel worse for that she still followed to make sure her friend was okay .

         Same place Different people

    Jax got off his motorcycle and unbuckled his helmet he had unbuckled so many times always for different reasons some for happiness some in anger and although no one saw tons in sadness.

         About an hour later Eliza was dancing on the table as Jax just watched her and smiled . "Get down Eliza" Emma begged . "No mom" she said giggling and continued dancing . I have to work it the morning I can't spend all night here because your heart broken just pull yourself together. "I will eventually someone I loved truly left me so I will dance my heart out you go and I will just walk back home" .

As much as Emma wanted to make sure Eliza got home safe she really needed to go to work her boss was strict and she couldn't be tired if she even yawned she would be fired . So she left it to the bar tender "Garry ? Larry ? I forgot you know your name please make sure Eliza gets home safe I will give your daughter extra piano lessons for free" .

He rolled his eyes at the comment about his name and agreed taking the twenty for Eliza's cab . They weren't strangers and this guy was probably her best bet . Emma walked to Eliza "hey guppy I love you Garry will get you a cab you be safe". Eliza turned to her sweet best friend and hugged her before going to sing her favorite song that played on repeat due to her buying it on the jute box every time .

     15 minutes later...
Eliza sung the last line and through back her last and final shot before deciding it was time to go home .

Jax picked up his jacket and paid the bartender praying to whatever God was out there Tara was gone he missed Able and honestly that's where he planned on staying tonight is in the hospital with his tiny son .

Suddenly Eliza's shoe slipped and she felt herself about to fall . Jax rushed to the stranger who had made quite an impression and grabbed her before she could hit the ground .

          She giggled kissing his cheek "thank you handsome" she said as she got out of his embrace . Jax smiled and got ready to leave but Eliza didn't want to let him go just yet so she pulled him back .