Ch. 5

I sit down on one of the comfy chairs and a cute girl with black springy hair comes to serve me tea. After about 20 minutes, a girl about my age, maybe older walks into the room. She is wearing platform sandal heels and a yellow halter top sundress. She gives me a sweet smile, and walks over to the couch her brown curls bobbing behind her.

"I'm Loretta, what's your name?" She asks.
"Lily," I reply. She nods and turns away, taking a book out of her purse. 

The next 3 girls all arrive within the hour. There is Samantha, a brunette with freckles, Autumn, a black haired, girl, with a tattoo on her collar bone, and Alice, a blonde hair blue eyed modelesque.

 I talk with all of them for a while, but it is clear that Alice doesn't want to talk, and Autumn is caught up in the television. Sam and I talk about our lives and we start to become closer. Once see Loretta putting down her book I go talk to her. She is super nice and sweet. She lives in a similar way I do, big house, only child, loves to read. We talk for a while and then we invite Samantha over to us, she sits in the seat next to me.

"Heeeyy," Loretta says, smiling. Samantha is shy so she just squeaks out a, "Hi,"

We talk for about five minutes and then and old man in a suit comes and tells us it's time to get into the airplane and fly to the palace. I've never been on a plane before, so I'm really scared but I finally get on and it really isn't that bad. This airplane is nothing like I imagined it would be. It's like a little sitting room in the sky.

For comfort I tell myself;
Well I've made two new friends today, now, I just have to live with the ones that don't like me for a year. Yay!

Sarcasm is a language I frequently use in my head. I'm what you would call fluent.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I promise if you catch my attention with votes/comments/ follows I return them on your own books.:)))

-A