Chapter 34.

Hey guys! So I'm continuing! And there were two outfits for this one so I made a little video showing them because unfortunately I can't have two photos (kinda dumb) but yeah there ya go for anyone who cares about the outfits. :) ENJOY!!

~Morgan POV~
I turned a little bit in my bed to be met with Cameron's face, I guess it wasn't a dream my love really is here. I smiled to my self and moved a little piece of his hair from his forehead. His eyes moved a little and he opened them slightly.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbled into the pillow.

"Morning love." I smiled at him.

I slowly got up but then my head started spinning, oh jesus, i put my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I began throwing up and soon felt two hands grab my hair and pull it back. I finished and wiped my mouth and looked up at Cameron he didn't look so good.

"I shouldn't have drank so much." I said getting up and flushing the toilet. Cam just nodded holding his stomach and quickly covered his mouth. I moved out of the way and he doubled over, I just rubbed his back in circles desperately wanting to brush my teeth. After Cameron was done I heard a knock at the door. I just ignored and helped Cam up, we went to the sink and brushed our teeth. Someone kept knocking, I continued brushing my teeth and walked over to the door opening it. It was Lauren.

"Hey are you guys ok? I heard lot's of vomiting noises." She asked confused looking in the bathroom.

"Oh we're just peachy." I walked slowly over to the bed a layed down. She laughed a little to herself and walked over to the window and opened it and light poured in. "NO LAUREN! CLOSE THAT FUCKING WINDOW!" I heard Cameron yell at her.

"Ooo Mr. Dallas is a little cranky today I see." Lauren smirked. I reached over to my bedside table and found my sunglasses and put them on.

"Lauren, what do you want?" I asked folding my arms giving a blank stare.

"Well I wanted to know if you guys wanted breakfast...but that was at ten...which was like five hours ago... so do you guys wanna get lunch? It's noon."

I looked over at Cameron who, even for his beautiful self, looked like absolute shit, "Well? You hungry?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded slowly. "Yea, just give us like twenty." I told her.

"Ok see ya guys in twenty." She smiled walking out of the room.

"How is she so cheery? I don't understand..." Cameron said, "Didn't she drink?"

"I thought she did but then again she was too busy with Matt." I laughed a little and shook due to the gross thought. I glanced over at him and he was looking at me.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You're so beautiful." I blushed and smiled. I rolled my eyes and was about to get up but was pulled back down onto Cameron's chest. He took off my sunglasses. "There they are. My favorite green eyes." He kissed my forehead, then my nose, and then my lips. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I kissed him. I sat up and straddled his stomach and looked down on him. 

"Hey, you know..." He looked at his phone then back at me, "...we have fifteen minutes." He smiled at me.

"Perfect." I kissed him.

~Lauren's POV~

"Let's go to the beach after lunch." Matt whispered in my ear while playing with my hair on the couch. I smiled and nodded. He smirked and continued playing.

"I should probably go tell them that." I said getting up. I realized my hair was in a braid of some sort. I walked over to the mirror and saw a really pretty braid. I mean it wasn't perfect but it wasn't a knot either. "Wow good job babe." I smiled kissing him.