Chapter 8.

~Cam's POV~

I have cried only once and that was when Morgan said, the truth. I am a woman user really. I couldn't get the girl I love because I'm a disgusting human being who acts like a 15 year old kid. I'm 19 freaking years old, why do I act this way? My phone started ringing and it was my mom. This is just the person I have been looking to talk to.

"Mom?"

"Hey sweetie, just calling to see how you are? Is everything going ok?"

"Mom I need help."

And it's true I really did and who better to help me then my own mother.

~Morgan's POV~

It has been a few hours now and Cam hasn't moved from his bunk except to go to the backroom to talk to someone on the phone. Once we get to Virginia we are going to eat at a very fancy restaurant, stopping at Matt's place, sleeping there for a few nights and go to two Magcon shows then back to the road. Busy shit. 

I was cuddling with Nash on the couch in the lounge and he was asleep. My head was resting on his leg. I feel like it's nap time because everyone is in their bunks either sleeping or something, I don't know haha. I hear a door close lightly and look to see who it is. It was Cam. His face looks drained and tired. It made me upset to see him like that. He got in his bunk and closed the curtain. I got up and walked over to it. 

"Cam?" I whispered.

He opened it a little just so I could only see his eyes. "Yes?"

"Are you ok? You have been in there for quite a while."

"Yea. I'm fine." He said quickly.

I shook my head kind of disappointed he didn't want to talk. He always wants to talk!

"So who were you just talking to?"

"My mom."

"Oh that's great. How is she?"

"Fine. Listen Morgan I gotta get some sleep."

I just shook my head. "Right, sorry."

He closed the curtain all the way. I just sighed and went back out to Nash. He is still asleep. Just as I left him. I just put my head on his leg again and shortly drifted to sleep.

~Nash's POV~

I woke up to being smacked across the face by a screaming Matt.

"Yo what the fuck dude?" I laughed. Morgan woke up and looked at me confused and started laughing too.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." She smiled at me. 

"Oh really?" 

"Mmhm." she said getting off of me and backing away slowly knowing what I was gonna do.

I took the shaving cream off my face and wiped it on her.

"NASH! NO!" She screamed and laughed at the same time. I just smiled and kissed her.

Lauren saw this and yelled, "Ew Nash please take that into the other room." We laughed.

"Aw Lauren don't be jealous." I walked over to her and put some shaving cream on her nose. She squinted at me and took my shirt and wiped her face off and went to her bunk with Matt to do God knows what.

I turned to see Morgan with her head in the sink washing her face off. She dried her face and smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed her she kissed back and i picked her up by her thighs and put her on the counter top.

"Woah! Guys!" Shawn said covering his eyes. I just looked up and shook my head. Why do all the moments get interrupted by these people. Morgan giggled and went to the back room to find Cameron sitting there on his phone. He got up looking down and went into his bunk. She looked at me with a frown. I walked to the couch and laid down patting the spot next to me. She laid down also and we just talked about everything cuddling on the couch together.

~Lauren's POV~

Matt and I were laying in the bunk in our pajamas. I was wearing one of his Young and Reckless shirts, big and comfy.

"Matt?"

"Mmhm?" He said while running his fingers through my hair.

"Why do you think Morgan went with Nash?"

"Honestly, I have no idea."

"It just doesn't make sense. I could've sworn she would've chosen Cameron. Especially with what Nash did during Christmas."

"Babe, no one else knows about that. Only me and Cam know. And well you just because I told you."

"Oh my God so Morgan doesn't even know about it. I have to tell her!" I said kinda loudly. Aaron kicked up from the bunk under us.

"Can you guys please shut up?"

"Sorry!" I said. I looked at Matt and giggled. 

"Look I get that she is your sister and everything but you can't tell her." I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"But Matt why? He fucked a random girl on the day of his 2 year anniversary with Kayla and he was cheating on her the entire time. That's something his girlfriend should know!"

"Listen I know that babe, you are completely right but I'm asking you as my best friend, trust buddy, my wonderfully amazing girlfriend, and my love. Do not tell her."

I looked down and nodded sadly. "Ok, I just don't want to see her get hurt. She deserves the best and I don't know if that's Nash."

He looked down at me, kissed my head and said, "It will be ok." Then we fell into a nice sleep.

~Cam's POV~

My mom said to let Morgan be and if she chose Nash it would've had to be a good reason. She told me to not be so upset and continue being me. Easier said than done but I think I should just let it go. I did tell her whatever makes her happy. I just really wish she remembered that kiss because that was the best kiss I've ever had. The fireworks went off like crazy. My mom also told me to take any opportunity that comes my way and if it is meant to be with Morgan than it will take its course at that time. It isn't worth losing my two best friends.

>>>Next Day<<<

~Morgan's POV~

I woke up tangled up with Nash on the couch my face in his chest and his head on top of my head. I smiled but then my bladder had to ruin it...ugh, screw you bladder. I had to some how get out of this entanglement. I smoothly took my leg out from in between Nash's then I pushed a little bit from Nash but I pushed a little to hard and fell on the ground.

"Ow." I stated. Nash poked his head over from the couch and looked down at me.

"Morning." He laughed to me. 

I stuck my tongue out at him and got up. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Gotta pee." I said quietly so I didn't wake anyone. He nodded and said "I'm gonna go to the bunk and get some more sleep feel free to join me."

I walked to the bathroom and someone was in there surprisingly. It is like 7 in the morning why would anyone be up now?

I waited a few minutes and someone finally opened the door. It was Cam, he just got out of the shower and was only wearing a towel. I caught myself staring and blushed.

"Morning." He said smiling at me.

What got into him? "Uh morning." I said smiling, happy to see him smiling.

He walked to his bunk and I said, "Uh Cam?"

"Yeah?"

"It's good to see you smile again." He smirked at me and walked to the back room to get changed.

I went pee got changed into some comfortable clothes and walked towards Nash's bunk and climbed in with him. He smiled and pulled me in to a cuddle. What a pleasant morning.