Chapter 33.

~Morgan's POV~

We pulled up to the venue. The girls all filed out of the limo besides Lauren and I. She was looking at me sympathetically. I probably looked like a wreck. I just didn't want to do anything besides be with him. I needed him. 

"Morgan. please be happy." She said putting a hand on my knee.

I shifted my gaze towards her, "I want Cameron."

"Hey I know, you made a mistake we can clearly see that but Morgan I am not going to let him ruin this night for you. I don't want him on your mind right now. You need to be the happy girl I know you to be." She smiled at me. "So please come with me and we are going to have an amazing time at our prom!" She held out a hand. I smirked and nodded.

"Oh wait." She wiped my face a little and put a strand of hair back in its place. "There now let's go!" She dragged me out the limo. A lot of people were looking at us. We just smiled. Anyways we made our way into the venue and it was beautiful. Lauren and I make eye contact and with our mouths wide open and smile so much at each other completely ecstatic. Lauren drags me to the dance floor where everyone is dancing. I spotted our friend Christine and Elyse and started dancing with them. The only reason I knew it was them was because their dresses. We danced for a good hour and a half. Then it was time to eat. We sat at our designated tables and got served our food. It was pretty good but not great, better then school food. After dinner people resumed dancing. Lauren and I were at the table with the other girls. And all of a sudden You and I came on. My heart stopped. I stood up and went outside. There was a garden with a gazebo outside. I just sat there and cried as I listened to the music. I heard heals and turned around seeing Lauren. I sniffled and said, "This was Cameron and I's song..." I looked down. She put an arm around my shoulder and placed her head on my other shoulder. "I know..." After a few seconds we heard a cough. We turned around and my heart stopped. Matt was there....with Cameron. "Oh my god." Lauren said. She ran up and kissed the living hell out of Matt. Cameron and I kept complete eye contact. He was five feet away from me but it felt like a mile. I stood up and he took a step forward as did I. Lauren and Matt sensed the tension and just left quietly. I just stared at him I didn't know what else to do. We kept moving towards one another until we were inches apart and I could smell him. The same cologne he has been wearing for the past five years that I adore. He broke the silence.

"I missed you." Was all he said and I broke down. Hearing his voice broke me. I embraced him so tightly as he did to me. I sobbed into his shoulder, I just kept muttering I'm sorry over and over again. He pulled away and looked at me. He wiped my tears from my face with his thumb. "Don't be sorry."

"How can I not be? I did this to us." I looked at his face he had heavy bags under his eyes and one tear coming down his face, "I did this to you, look at you, have you slept at all?" I asked him in a whisper and with guilt.

"It's gotten a little better, I get four hours a night now." 

"That's it?"

"It's better then before.... I didn't sleep for a good month after it happened, the only time I did was when I passed out from exhaustion."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Cameron, I'm so so sorry..." I said with my hand over my mouth crying.

"Hey hey, I understand why you did it. I do. It felt like murder. I loved you so much and I just felt like half of me was gone.Ugh, what I'm trying to say is, Morgan, I still love you."

I smiled and said, "I love you too." I kissed him hard. With as much passion as a person could give.

"Wow." Was what he said before looking down.

"What is it?" I asked tilting my head.

"I missed that so much... umm Morgan?"

"Yea?"