Chapter 5.

~Lauren's POV~

I woke up with two arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I turned to see Matt's gorgeous face. I looked I wiggled a little bit trying to get up so I could make breakfast for everyone but his grip just got tighter. I giggled, "Matt? You awake?" I whispered.

"No." He mumbled and just snuggled his face into my neck. I tried to get up again but his grip got even tighter.

"Matt I gotta get up." I laughed.

"No, stay, I love you" He said. I smiled widely, blushed, and gave in to just cuddle with him.

~Morgan's POV~

I wake up with the biggest headache. What the hell happened last night? I walk over to the bathroom and get an advil then walk down the stairs preparing myself for the mess that was going on downstairs. I walk towards the kitchen and look around. Uh where is the mess.

"Hey." I hear Nash behind me. I turn around and I see him with a broom in one hand and a garbage bag in another. 

"Nash you didn't have to clean." I say smiling. 

"Hey! Don't give him all the credit!" I hear Cam in the living room.

"Thank you Cameron!" I yell. "And thank you Nash. You guys can stop you know."

"No point, we are almost done." He smiled.

"Well, Imma just make some coffee then. Did you guys eat?"

"Nope. Do you wanna go to ihop?"

"Sure! Let me just get Lauren and ask if she wants to go. And I'm paying!" I said running up the stairs as a hear Nash and Cam saying, "No you're not!"

I walk into Laurens room and see a shirtless Matt holding Lauren fast asleep. Well I need to disturb this, what I'm guessing is a couple. I jump right on top of the bed and start bouncing. They start moving and groaning. Lauren throws a pillow at me. "Rude. I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to join me, Cam, and Nash for ihop, but I guess not." I said walking out. I close the door and here a bunch of shuffling going on and then see Matt and Lauren dressed ready for some pancakes. I laugh and get changed really quickly.  We all walk out and head towards Lauren's car since it can fit all of us. I looked over to Cam and my eyes widened, "Omg Cam what happened to your mouth?"

"Honestly I have no idea." He said.

I saw Matt glance at Lauren and shook his head. I just shrugged and we finally pulled over to Ihop.

We get out and Matt and Lauren go ahead of us three and they are holding hands so me, Nash, and Cam being mature decide to mimick them so we grab hold of eachothers hands and skip ahead of them. I yelled to her, "I got more bitches then you!" I just see her shake her head and kiss Matt's cheek. Then both the boys kiss my cheeks at the same time. I smile and drag them into ihop. "Table for five please!"

The hostess looked at Cameron and smiled. And brought us to our table. I don't know why but I felt kinda jealous. We walked over and I shuffled into the booth followed by Nash and Cam and Lauren was across from me with her new bae.

"So are you guys dating or what?" Nash asked the question we were all dying to know the answer to.

"Uh well, um, Lauren?" Matt asked Lauren.

"Well I wouldn't mind that." She smiled.

"So yup." He said smiling and nodding at us.

We laughed and nodded. "Alright cool, good for you guys." Lauren blushed and she grabbed Matts hand he smiled and we just chatted.

The waitress finally came and uh that looks a lot like the hostess.

"Hi again! My name is Lilly and I'm gonna be your waitress today." She said smiling and staring right at Cam. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi. We would all like water please." I said sternly. She gave me a glare and walked away.

Nash looked at me, "Well that was sassy." Nash said.

"That woman is like 40 years old and trying to hit on Cam, it's gross. Like bitch please do your job."

Lauren laughed and I kicked her because she knew I was jealous.

"Thanks Morgan but I think I can take care of myself. I don't need you to stop someone from hitting on me, your not my girlfriend" Cam said. I grew red and just looked out the window. We got our water and I just sipped it not in the mood for food. Everyone else got food, i didn't. Nash bumbed my elbow and whispered in my ear, "You ok?" I just nodded and gave him the look he knew all to well. He gave me a bite of his pancake and I just smiled. He rustled my hair and slung his arm around me. The bitch lady came and gave us the paycheck and slipped something to Cameron. He took it and smiled. I put money on the table.

"Woah you don't have to do that." Matt said stopping my hand,"You didn't even eat."

"I want to!" I smiled. He just shook his head and said thank you. We slid out of the booths and headed to the car.

"Hey guys I forgot something! I'll be right back" Cam said, I just kept walking to the car and ignored him.

*10 Minutes later*

"Where the fuck is he?!" I said. Me and Nash have been playing mercy for the past 10 minutes trying to pass the time while Matt and Lauren were just resting on each other. Speak of the devil. Cam open the door and acts like we didn't wait 40 years for him to get something. "So what did you forget Cameron?" I said in a snappy tone. 

"Um, uh."

"Well?"

"What are you my fucking mom? I forgot my BLOW JOB FROM LILLY! HAPPY?" He got out of the car and started walking.

"What the fuck?" Nash said, "What is his problem?" I honestly have no idea why he was being so mean to me. I was so frustrated and embarassed I just broke down and started crying into Nash.

"Hey, it's ok. I'll find out what's wrong with him." He told me.

I really hope he does. What did I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So hopefully you guy's caught on. Almost everyone who drank at the party blacked out. That's why Morgan and Cam haven't brought up the kiss. So hopefully that clarifys it and yay! Lauren and Matt are together! Hazahh. Ok that's it :)

Oh and if you haven't been noticing there are pics of Morgan and Lauren's outfits on the side or in the photo section on the mobile version :D