Chapter 26.

~Morgan's POV~

I stretch in the bed turning over to hopefully see Cam like usual but unfortunately nothing. How could he wake up before me? He never does. I look over at Lauren and Matt's bed and Lauren is only there sleeping. Now I know somethings up. Matt can sleep forever. I get up and sit on the bed looking around and see on the bedside a little note.

Morning Beautiful.

Unfortunately I had to go to meetings all day today and so does everyone else. I'm sorry babe. You still have the O2L guys to keep you and Lauren company so I'm sure you will think of something. Don't do anything dumb.

Love you baby, see you later tonight.

Cam.

Dammit. Lauren starts shuffling around in the bed. She starts feeling around on the bed before opening her eyes to see me sitting there.

"Where's my boyfriend?" She asks groggily.

"At a bunch of meetings with the other boys so it looks like it's just you, me, and the O2L boys today."

"Poo. I want Matt. I wish he woke me up to say bye." She said sitting up.

"I feel that. But what are we gonna do? Let's do something fun today!" I said getting excited.

"Woah girl calm down. I want breakfast and a shower before we do anything." She said getting up laughing a little and going down the stairs. I followed behind her quickly.

"So can we do something fun?" I said following closely.

"Yes Morgan. Just shut up. It's like ten in the morning. Too early."

"No it's not! You are literally so lazy."

"No I like to get well rested." She said laughing a bit. We walk into the kitchen and all the boys besides Sam are downstairs eating.

"Hola amigos!" I said.

"Hola muchahas." JC said smiling.

"I need coffee. Connor did you make some?" Lauren asked holding her head up with her hands leaning on the counter. He gave her a look. "RIght, dumb question." She walks to the coffee machine and pours herself a cup. I just grab a water bottle and put a piece of toast in the toaster and start making an egg for myself. Lauren looks in the cupboards and finds Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Oh my god yes. JC?"

"Hm?" He said turning around in his chair. His eyes almost pop out of his head. "No Lauren."

"Oh come on. Please?" She said with puppy dog eyes.

"No. I'm not falling for it Lauren."

"Pleasseeee? Come on, you want me to starve? I will go on a hunger strike if I can't have these." She said pointing at the box.

"Ugh, fine. Just don't eat the whole thing. I know you, you would do that." He said pointing at her.

"Yay. Thank you!" She said getting energy all of a sudden. She got a bowl and poured a large bowl and poured in some milk and sat at the breakfast bar with Connor. 

"How much did she take Connor?" JC asked.

"Enough to feed a small army." Connor said.

"Screw you Connor!" She said slapping him.

"I'm kidding, a normal amount." He said laughing.

"Good." JC said eating his bowl of cereal. My egg finally finished and so did my toast. I buttered my toast got my egg and sat next to Trevor and Ricky. I was quietly eating my toast I took some egg and scrolled through my phone. I went for my toast but it was gone. I look up and see Kian with his mouth full looking at me. JC did his funny laugh and then everyone at the table started laughing.