Chapter 14.

~Cam's POV~

Is it bad that I begged Nash to kiss Lauren. I was talking to Nash in the hospital and the subject of Morgan came up. 

>>>Flashback<<<

"Hey man can I tell you something?" I looked at Nash.

"Sure." I said. 

"I...I really don't think I love Morgan as much as I thought I did..."

My eyes got huge. "Uh what?"

"I think Morgan and I aren't gonna work out. I keep looking at all these girls and I keep getting the urges to be with someone else. I don't wanna break up with her though. I really wish we never went out in the first place. She means the world to me but I think as a best friend not as the love of my life."

I nodded and this stupid thought came into my head, "If you don't want to be with Morgan than kiss Lauren."

"Uh what? No. I don't want to be with Lauren, yea she is hot but she has Matt."

"Woah dude I said kiss her, not marry her."

"I think that is a horrible idea Cam."

"You got anything better?" I said to him.

"No, But I don't think that is a good resolution to this problem. That would be my last resort if anything."

>>>Present<<<

I feel bad for Nash. He is my best friend and so is Morgan but I just don't know what to do. Morgan is so upset now. Nash really went for my stupid idea. God why does he have to be such a good cheater. I just want the three of us back together, back to the good innocent times. Damn this really sucks. Nash shouldn't have been a pussy and just broke up with Morgan but now everyone is pissed at him. I feel so responsible for this whole stupid plan to get Morgan. I shook my head as I crutched to the tent that was set up for us outside. The girls went to say hi to the other guys and I just sat in my head looking down. I picked my head up and looked around and I saw Nash leaning on a tree.

I think I should go talk to him. I got up and crutched away towards him. "Hey man."

He looked over at me, his nose was a little bruised but nothing that bad. He nodded at me giving me acknowlegement. "Well incase you didn't hear, the plan was a bust." He said, "Everyone hates me you know? Lauren, Matt, and... Morgan. Cam, All I wanted was to be bestfriends with her again without breaking her heart but now that I look back at it that's all that plan was, I just broke her heart like it was nothing. I'm a terrible person Cam!" He said with tears in his eyes.

I looked down and said, "I'm sorry Nash."

"Really? You got your girl what are you upset about? I lost a bestfriend who I have had for YEARS! Years full of memories I can't forget!" He shook his head at me. "Why did I listen to you? The only reason you told me that dumb plan was so I could get out of the way of you and Morgan's relationship. But what about mine and her's? Huh? I just don't get it."

"Nash. I take full responsiblitly of this. I really do. And I admit, I told you to do that because I wanted her to come to me but I never thought you would actually do it! I don't know how to fix this!"

"If you really wanna fix this and act like a real friend you will tell her the background of this whole thing. Get my best friend back."

I looked down. "I will. Just not yet. Let's go out, they are calling for us."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to the tents leaving me to crutch to the tents by myself. I struggled a little but finally got there. Every girl that came up to me questioned what happened and told me how bad they feel and how much they love me and ya know, the normal stuff.