Chapter 22.

~Cameron's POV~

I was driving back to the hotel with Morgan's hand in mine. I really didn't expect having sex with her today but you know I'm not complaining. I think it was an impulse thing, heat of the moment, but really I'm happy I did it with her. I love how I was her first time, I just wish I didn't waste my first time on my first girlfriend Jenna. She was a crazy bitch who made me fall in love with her. Well what I thought was love and she convinced me to have sex with her and I did and I regret every minute of it. I wish I could go back in time and take it all back but I can't and I hate myself for that.

I looked over at Morgan and saw she had a smile on her face as she looked out the window. I smiled knowing I didn't fuck up for once. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed it back. I glanced at the radio and saw that it was 10 it was pretty dark and the song You and I came on by One Direction. The road was open. I was taking the long way home to the hotel. I looked over at Morgan and she looked at the radio smiling. I turned up the radio. And we listened to it in a comfortable silence. The song ended and Morgan looked over at me and just stared. I glanced a couple times at her. "What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just, can that be our song?" She asked a little embarrassed. I smiled at her.

"Of course, I actually really like it."

"Yay! We have a song!" She clapped excitedly and kissed my cheek. I continued driving for about five minutes and ended up at the hotel. I opened the door for her and let the valet take the car back. We walked in hand in hand and went to our room. We walked in and boom Nash was making out with a girl on his bed with both their shirts off. I shielded Morgan's eyes and we walked out of the room quickly. After about five minutes the random girl came out and Morgan giggled into my chest as she said bye to us. I just smiled and said bye trying to not laugh at the girl. We walked back in side and Nash stood there scratching his head.

"Classy Nash." Morgan said giggling while kicking off her shoes. She walked into the bathroom with shorts and one of my sweatshirts.

I looked at Nash and smirked a little. "What? She was hot!" He said in defense.

"Oh I'm not smiling about that, It's something else dude." I said looking down and playing with my thumbs.

"Well what then?" He said kind of curious.

I looked up at him biting my bottom lip smiling not wanting to say it. He looked confused but then his eyes got huge and he gave me the puma face.

"Oh Cammy did you do something with Morgan?" He said in the puma voice.

I nodded a little bit. And he jumped up excited and patted me on the back. "Nice man, nice."

"Thanks?" I said laughing a little. I stripped down into my boxers and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Morgan just slipped on my sweatshirt and she looked adorable. I pecked her on the lips and we walked to brush our teeth. I got in the bed and Morgan was putting away her jewelry she walked over to the bed and I pulled her by her arm on top of me she giggled a little as she layed on top of me.

"Please don't have sex right in front of me." Nash said in a monotone voice. We giggled at each and I rolled her onto her side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

Nash turned off the light and passed out. I whispered into Morgan's ear and said, "You excited for Disney tomorrow?"

She turned around to face me and said excitedly, "Yes! I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep I'm so excited!"

"You're so cute." I said kissing her nose, "But go to sleep so I don't have to carry a sleeping you out of the park."

She giggled and she stopped and looked me in the eyes examining them. "What is it babe?" I asked her.