Chapter 21.

~Morgan's POV~

I have been laying in the waiting room chair for about an hour now alone. My phone died about ten minutes ago and I am going crazy. I'm banging my head on the hospital walls and looking around taking in the hospital feel. Reminds me of the time I was in here when Lauren fell and had a slight concussion. I had to wait here for her while my parents were at work or doing some other stuff. I shook my head as the flashbacks of the hospital filled my mind. I got up and headed towards the elevator to go get some coffee. I waited for the elevator to ding and the doors opened and I see four familiar faces. I smile as I see Cam. He smiled to and I walked up to him and hugged him and kissed him. We walked out hand in hand with Nash, Carter, and Taylor following behind. 

"So what's going on with Matt?" Carter asked me.

I sighed and said, "Apparently his appendix needs to be removed."

The guy's eyes widened, "Oh shit, really?" Taylor said.

I nodded. Cam kissed the side of my head and we walked to where I was sitting before. We all sat and waited. I stretched in my seat and layed down with my head on Cam's lap and legs on Nash's lap. Cam smiled down at me. I just smirked up at him and looked at Nash. He didn't even react to my legs and just continued looking through his phone on god knows what. I closed my eyes and just waited as Cam ran his fingers through my hair. I flipped through Cam's phone and watched some vines and started laughing. I felt Cam chuckle at some of them also. After about thirty minutes we were all in different positions. Taylor was layed across Cam and I. Carter had his head on my shoulder sleeping and Nash had his head on Carters lap with his feet on the chair. This must have been a sight. I look up to see a tired Lauren.

I shove Taylor off me and push Carters head off my shoulder and go up to her, "So what's the story?"

She looked up with a tired smile, "He will be fine, they said they are fixing him up right now and he will be ready for visitors in about an hour." She looked behind me, "Hey guys. He will be happy you came." She said with a smile, "I have to stay out here, they will call me in after he is ready."

I nodded my head and brought her towards the guys. She hugged them and sat down in one of the chairs. Taylor got up, "I'm gonna go get some coffee, anyone else want one?"

"Taylor you aren't allowed to have coffee." I said to him.

He smirked, "I know, it is for Lauren, she looks exhausted." Lauren smiled at him and said thank you.

Nash decided to go down with him and then it was just us four, Cam, Carter, me and Lauren. Waiting....again.

"UGH!" I hear Cam grunt. 

"You ok?" I asked half laughing and half concerned.

He looked up from his phone and nodded, "2048 will be the death of me."

I asked for his phone and handed it to Lauren. She smirked and did her thing after ten minutes of her being concentrated she handed the phone back and she won. Cam's mouth was open wide.

"What the hell? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BEAT THIS GAME FOR WEEKS AND YOU DID IT IN TEN MINUTES? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF WIZARD?!"

"Yup, I am the 2048 queen." She said smiling. After about 10 minutes Taylor and Nash came with some stuff for us. It was Starbs! I was so happy. Nash was holding a cookies and cream frap. My eyes got wide when I saw it. I walked over to him.

"Hey Nash." I said staring at the godly beverage in his hand.

"Hello Morgan." He said acting as if nothing was going on. Oh he knew. I squinted at him. I saw he had a vanilla bean frap that was half done so I knew that was his.