Chapter 11.

~Lauren's POV~

Me and Morgan have been waiting all day to see if someone would notice it was our birthdays but literally no one has said anything to us. Matt, my own boyfriend hasn't even said anything to us! This is so upsetting. We have been bestfriends with these guys for years and they can't remember our birthdays? That's the only reason I snapped at Matt before, he is supposed to know that about me, I would have never gotten mad over water being spilled on me but I felt like it was a slap in the face, why not make our birthday less important and poor a bucket of water on me. 

I was currently sitting up on the couch. Matt was sleeping on my lap and I pet his head. I looked over and saw Morgan holding Nash on her lap she looked over to me and we both must've looked really bummed. We mouthed happy birthday to each other and just looked at our boyfriends kind of dissapointed in them.

A few hours have passed and surprisingly everyone was up to go to the restaurant. We had to dress classy so I just put on a black dress with red accents and Morgan wore a really cute pink dress. We walked downstairs and all the boys mouths dropped when they saw us. We giggled to eachother and walked towards Matt and Nash. We took their arms and walked out to the cars. Matt was driving and holding my hand and Nash was in the back with his arm over Morgan. They were both smiling. Maybe he isn't that bad. 

We finally got to the restaurant and walked in. Matt said his name and everyone went ahead of us because Matt had to check something so Morgan, Me, and Nash stayed with him. After five minutes of waiting we walked towards the back room and the boys said, "Oh by the way, Happy Birthday!" We both smiled and everyone yelled surprise. I hugged Matt tightly and whispered thank you in his ear. Morgan hugged Nash.

The room was gorgeous. There were twinkling lights hanging from the ceiling and the room had everyone from Magcon in it. Family. The boys from O2L were also there. Matt whispered in my ear, "There is still more." He turned me around and there were my parents. Me and Morgan ran to them and tackled them with a hug and we cried. Matt came over hugged my mom and shook my dad's hand followed by Nash. Cameron also did the samething because he knows our parents as if he were a missing son. Taylor gave both of them a hug, "UNCLE JOE AND AUNT CHERYL!" They both laughed.

We all went to our respective seats after me and Morgan said our thank you's to everyone. Dinner ended and we had to drive our parents back to the airport. All of us said our good byes to them. and huddled out to the car. Nash drove this time. I put my head on Matt's shoulder and just smiled. I looked up at him and kissed him. "Thank you." I winked at him giving him an indication that I wasn't the only one getting a present today. I knew he was smiling. 

~Morgan's POV~

We pulled up to Matt's house and Cam asked, "Hey do you guy's wanna come to my hotel room and make a video?"

Lauren and Matt passed but me and Nash were all for it.  We just had to get changed and we would go to Cam's hotel.  Nash and I went onto the bus and got changed. While mid change I looked over towards Nash and he was shirtless. I only had my shorts and bra on. I looked over to him and he looked to me. He looks amazing. I bit my lip and hid my face while getting a shirt on. 

"You don't have to hide you know." He told me. "I'm yours, you can stare at me all you want." I touched his abs and smiled at him. He brought me in for a kiss. Finally no one could interupt us. The kiss was rough I smiled into it. He bit my bottom lip wanting entrance, I teased him though and broke the kiss while kissing down his neck and finding his sweet spot. He groaned a litttle and I nipped and sucked at it. He brought my head up to his and kissed me again. He licked my bottom lip begging to let him in and this time a gave in. Our tounges battled for dominance but his won. Just as it was getting heated I heard the door starting to unlock. 

"Hey guys we going or what?" Cam said. I backed away from Nash and nodded my head while looking away. Well this night it going swimmingly. If Cam hadn't interupted I have a feeling that would've gone much further. And I know I wanted it too....