Chapter 16.

A.N. 

Hey guy's sorry I have been kinda MIA for the past 2 weeks or so. I have just had a bunch of papers and homework due to get in by the end of the year. So updates might be a little slower but trust me by summer you won't be able to get rid of me! So hope you enjoy!

~Nash's POV~

"Shit, shit." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Nash please calm down." Mahogony said sitting on the couch in the lounge.

"No Mahogony I can't calm down." I said to her.

"Nash she won't care. You guys aren't together anymore. It won't matter."

"But It looks like she didn't mean anything to me. Sure we broke up. But we broke up 10 hours ago! Why am I such a man whore?"

"Nash, you're hot and you're young, you're only human. Plus it's not like we like eachother. We just wanted to hook up. No harm in that." She said to me.

I just shook my head, "I still should have waited."

"You didn't love her like that so why should you have waited?"

"Because she loves me." I said feeling guilt welt up inside me.

"Please don't feel guilty Nash, I'm sure she will be fine. You guy's weren't  meant to be and that's that."

I nodded and just walked to my bunk and went to "sleep" but really I was just waiting for Morgan to get home.

~Morgan's POV~

We parked outside of Matt's house and I looked to Cam and he fell asleep. I smiled and poked his face. Nothing. I poked his nose. Nothing. I poked his side. and he jumped up. I laughed and he freaked out. "Seriously?" He said looking at me with an annoyed face.

"I'm sorry." I said trying to hide the smile on my face. He just playfully glared at me and opened the door and crutched out. I got out and helped him up the stairs to Matt's house. Once we reached the front door I heard someone cough behind me. I turned and see a Nash standing there. I tightened my grip on Cam and he looked behind him and saw Nash and stood there with me.

"Hey Morgan. Can we talk?" I hesitated and nodded.

"I'll be in the house." Cam said.

I walked down the stairs to Nash. "Yes?"

"So, uh, I know you saw... me and Mahogony."

"Mhm...that was fast."

"I just want to say I'm sorry, me and her aren't dating or anything we just wanted to hook up. I swear."

I nodded. "Nash honestly, at first it really hurt. I cried a little but then I realized maybe it was for the best. We weren't meant to be and  you knew that before me clearly. The past is in the past and it really doesn't matter anymore so you do you and I do me." I said.

He nodded. "We are still friends right?"

"Nash of course. We are bestfriends. We had a weird fling that I thought was love but it was just lust." I opened my arms and he came into them. We hugged and he turned to me.

"You belong with Cam." And before I could get a word out he walked back to the bus leaving me speechless and wide eyed. I just sighed loudly and walked back into the house.

I turn to the living room and there sat a patient little Cam fiddling his thumbs anxiously. He looked up and smiled at me. "Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said leaning against the doorway.