Chapter 25.

~Morgan's POV~

My eyes open up as I smell the sweet smell of pancakes. My stomach started growling and I remove Cam's arm from my waist. He stirs a little bit but curls up in a ball. I kinda aww at him but look over and see Lauren and Matt cuddling. They are so cute. God damn. I hope Cam and I look like that. I quietly open the door and walk downstairs to get some food. I prance down the steps and reach the bottom making a quick left into the kitchen. I see Kian and JC making pancakes and goofing around.

"Morning guys." They look over at me and smile. Kian comes over and hugs me. "Your so huggy lately." I laugh pulling out of the hug.

"I know, I just love hugging you. I don't get it." He laughed.

"So would you like a pancake?" JC asks me while flipping a pancake. 

"Yes please." I smiled and sat at the breakfast bar. JC put two pancakes on a plate and gave me a bunch of stuff to put on them. I put on some whip cream and strawberries.

JC continued cooking and Kian sat next to me with his plate full of loaded pancakes. He took some of my whip cream and put some on my nose. "Kian!" I laughed and did the same thing to him. 

"Hey!" He shrieked..

"Hey you! You started it!" He laughed and tried licking it off his nose with his tongue. I was laughing really hard and so was he. I felt two arms come around my waist. I jumped a little and then realized it was just Cam when he put his head on my shoulder. Kian stopped laughing and just smiled.

"What's up love?" I asked him.

"Nothin." He looks at me and kisses my nose taking the whip cream from it and stealing a bite of my pancakes and walks over to make his own plate. I look at Kian who still has whip cream on his nose and laugh.

"What?" He asked laughing with me.

"Here." I take my napkin and wipe the whip cream off his nose.

"Ohhh." He said laughing. I went back eating my pancakes and Kian continued eating his. Cam came over to me looking exhausted with bags under his eyes and a frown on his face. He was across from me eating standing up.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

He nods with a mouth full of food and swallows. "Are you ok?" He asks me.

"Yea I'm fine, I think that waitress put something in those fries of mine." I giggle out.

He smiles at me and continues eating. I put my plate in the sink and rinse it off a little and run upstairs to get changed. I walk in and Matt is holding Lauren as she sleeps in his chest and he is just rubbing her shoulder lightly. He opens his eyes a little and looks at me.

"I'm just getting some clothes sorry." I whisper. He shakes his head and mouths 'no problem'. I smile, grab my clothes, and head towards the bathroom. I take a quick shower and change. I walk downstairs to see Ricky and Kian doing the crab and Trevor laughing at them with JC. I just shake my head letting out a little giggle and walk into the kitchen to see Connor drinking some coffee.

"Hey con con." I smile at him pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"What's up girl?" He says before taking a sip.

"Nothin much, you excited for the show today?" I ask him.

He shrugs at me, "Eh, I don't know."

"What is it?"

"It's just overwhelming, very flattering, but also very overwhelming to see that many girls go crazy over us."

"Yea, I mean why would anyone like you?" I say sarcastically.