Chapter 15.

~Lauren's POV~

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING MAN!" A fan screamed at me. She then slapped me and ran away. I held my face and started crying. I was walking down the street picking up some starbucks for everyone because they were still at Magcon, and that bitch just came out of nowhere and did that. I sat down at a nearby bench and just pulled myself together. I wiped away my tears and and went into the starbucks, I ordered everything. You would think my friends would come with me to help me with the ten coffees I had to pick up but NOOO of course not. I took everything and shuffled out the door. I was walking and then boom. Someone tripped me. 

"Ow!" I yelled. It was a different girl this time she smiled and took one of the coffee's that wasn't broken and poured it on me. 

"That's what you get for trying to get with Matt bitch." And she kicked me and ran away. I could see her little friend who slapped me. I just sat their and started crying. What the fuck. Why? Why does this have to happen? My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said with a shakey voice.

"Hey. The boys are wondering where you are. They are getting antsy." It was my sister.

"Mor...Morgan. Please come to get me."

"Are you ok?" She said.

"Yeah. Just please come get me."

"Ok I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone. Someone rounded the corner while I was sitting there, it was an older lady. Finally someone comes and sees me.

"Oh my gosh! Honey are you ok?"

I shook my head no. She held out her hand and brought me to the bench I was sitting at before. She took out a tissue and handed it to me.

"What happened sweetie?"

"Um, well, I guess you can say I was harassed by a few girls because my boyfriend."

She shook her head in sympathy. "Jealous?" 

"You have no idea." I said wiping my face with the tissue. I reek of coffee. I'm soaked. And my face and side hurt from where the girls hit me.

She sat there with me until Morgan came. About five minutes of waiting she finally came driving around the corner and I could see Matt was in the car with her. 

She pulled over and before the car even got to a halt Matt came opened the door and ran over to me. He took me in his arms. "Baby what happened?"

I was just crying in his chest. He brought my head out of his chest and looked at me. He looked me in the eyes and examined my face. His eyes widened when he saw my cheek. It must of had a hand mark on it. "Who slapped you?" He asked me angerly. I just shook my head not wanting to tell him that it was one of his fans. I didn't want him to yell at them or them to hate me anymore then they already did. I looked down he grabbed my waist and I winced in pain. He squinted his eyes and brought my crop top a little higher revealing a developing bruise. He gasped, "Baby please who did this."

I let a few tears fall down, "It was a few of your fans. They hate me so much Matt. I never thought it would get physical. I knew they hated me because of all the tweets and comments but I never thought they would physically hurt me." I just cried into him. The hate is really getting to me, I try to hide it all the time but it does eat at me a little and this was the icing on the cake. He sighed really loud and just rubbed my head. Morgan came out and took me by my arm and placed me in the front next to her. Matt shook hands with the lady that was there and thanked her. I sat there trying not to touch anything and get everything gross. I looked down at my hands and just sat there upset. Matt got in the back and he didn't look happy. "Baby, I will fix this, I promise you." He said to me rubbing my arm from the back seat.