Chapter 30.

~Morgan's POV~

We just landed at LAX. I held Cam's hand as we walked to the front of the airport to meet with Sierra. We left the tour for a week. Bart understood the situation and let us leave to go to the funeral. We made it to the pick up area and after a few minutes Sierra's car pulled. She parked and ran out of the car. Her and Cam hugged and cried into each other for a good few minutes. I just stood there and let a few tears fall. They broke apart and Sierra came to me and hugged me tightly. I told her I was so sorry and we got in the car. Cam got in the front and I sat in the back with our stuff. We were heading to Cam's house and get ready for the funeral there and go. The drive was silent. You could feel the sadness in the car. I was fortunate enough to meet Cam's grandma about a year ago and she was the sweet lady in the world. She loved Cam and Sierra so much. They each shared a special bond with her and were both super close to her.

After about twenty minutes of silence we pulled into the driveway. Cam opens my door for me and I thank him and give him a little smile. He gives me a weak smile. I grab his hand and squeeze it. He squeezes it back. We walk to the house and Cam lets go of my hand and engulfs his mom with a huge hug. They cried into each other. Well more Cam crying into his mom and her trying to console him with tears streaming down her face. Me and Sierra were crying a little also. She layed her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her shoulders and rubbed it with my thumb. After about five minutes of this we found our way to the kitchen. Cam and I sat at the breakfast bar. I held his hand and rubbed the top of it with my thumb. He held his head up with his other hand. I hated seeing him like this. It's is the saddest thing. I felt my side vibrating and took out my phone. It was my mom. I excused myself and went outside.

"Hello?" I asked and leaned against the side of the house.

"Hey honey. How are you doing? Did you land ok? How is Cameron?"

"Yeah we landed about a half hour ago. We are at the house now. I'm ok I guess. And Cameron is a mess. Mom it is so sad seeing him like this."

"I know honey. But you need to be there for him. He may shut you out but you have to be there for him."

"I know mom. I should go. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too honey. Send our sorry's please."

"I will. Talk to you later." I hung up the phone and went inside.

"Hey. We have to get ready." Sierra said coming up to me. I nodded and grabbed my bag walking upstairs into Cam's room. I slipped on my black dress as Cam put on his shirt. He sat on the bed and looked down. I put on my bracelet and walked over to him.

"I don't want to do this." He said as I crouched down in front of him.

"I know love. But you have to." I placed a hand on his knee and rubbed it with my thumb. He just looked at his hand that was holding the tie. I grabbed his hand and looked at him. He looked at me with glossy eyes.

"I hate myself." He said.

"What? Why?" I said a little above a whisper and looking confused as ever.

"Because...I could've been here for her. I could've been with her. I didn't even say goodbye because I was to busy with this stupid tour. I'm a fucking asshole." He said holding his head in his hands.

"Cameron. You can't blame yourself for not being here. No one knew this was going to happen. Do you realize that you had no control over this. I'm sure she is happy you were following your dreams. Love please don't hate yourself." I said with glossy eyes. He sniffled a little and wiped his eyes.

"I just want this to be over. The pain I have right now is unbearable."

"I know Cam. I know." I sat next to him and hugged him tightly. He buried his head in my hair.