Chapter 6.

~Cam's POV~

Ugh she gets me so mad! Why was she so up in my business? Like what the hell? It's not like she likes me...but why the hell would she kiss me like she did, protect me like she did, I just don't understand. I know I love her. I don't know why I said that about me and Lilly. Honestly I think it was to make her jealous. Why did she brush off the kiss though like it was nothing? Does she even remember it? I really thought I felt something. It was stupid. I can't go be superman right now though and try and fix it because I have our last Magcon in Jersey today in an hour. Ugh, I gotta call a cab.

~Lauren's POV~

I drove to the venue to drop off the guys, I gave Matt  a kiss and waved bye to Nash while Morgan hugged Nash really tight not wanting to let go. She thanked him for being there for her and got in the front seat. I started to drive away. I saw Cam coming towards the venue so I distracted Morgan. "Hey! Wanna do something? See a movie? Stay at home? Watch a movie? I really wanna watch a movie!"

She looked at me weirdly and said, "Uh sure haha." I drove home and threw some pop corn in the microwave while morgan went upstairs and changed into something comfortable. The popcorn beeped and I opened the microwave door, Morgan came downstairs. "Go pick a movie, I'm gonna get changed." She nodded. I went upstairs got changed and ran downstairs. I go down to see Morgan has put on Mean Girls. I shrugged and sat down on the couch.

During the movie I got a text from Cam that read. 

Dallas: Is she ok?

Me: Well I have her watching a movie right now, wth did you say those things though?

Dallas: Lauren you can't tell her ok? 

Me: yea of course.

Dallas: I love her Lauren and we kissed last night and I thought it was amazing, but she hasn't said shit to me about it and acted like nothing happened.

Me: Aw look at my little Dallas. Listen, she didn't say anything to me about any kiss. And me being her twin we tell eachother everything. She was probably so wasted last night she doesn't remember any of it. Don't worry. I'll talk to her. :)

Dallas: Aw man, ur the best, thank you <3

I closed my phone. The movie just ended and Morgan was cleaning up the stuff on the coffee table. 

"Morgan?" I asked.

"Mmhm?" She said.

"Did anything happen last night I should know about? Between you and Cam?

She turned and looked at me, "Uh no? Not that I think."

"Morgan, you and Cam kissed last night. He thinks you hate him because you haven't said anything to him about it and he has been upset about it all day and he just snapped because in his head he thought, why does she care if a girl flirts with me if she didn't even care we kissed. Morgan he loves you." She had wide eyes.

"We kissed?" She said smiling from ear to ear.

"Did you hear anything I just preached?" 

"Yea! And now I feel bad, should I call him? What do I do?"

"Well my darling sister, if you don't remember, we are going on tour with them in about 4 hours and we have nothing packed. Packing is first. Then love. " I laughed. She hugged me and then ran upstairs to go pack. I finished cleaning the table and went upstairs to pack. I texted Cam.

Me: It's ok. :)

After I sent that I got a call. From Nash?

"Hello?"

"Hey Lauren, I gotta talk to you."

"About?"

"Morgan." I rolled my eyes, dear god.

"And what about my darling sister?"

"Lauren? I think I love her." My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"What?!"

"Yea..."

"But. What? Cam just... ugh."

"What about Cam?"

"He just said he loves her." I face palmed.

I heard a big sigh. "Lauren, I gotta go."

"Nash wait!" He hung up before I could finish what I was saying. Jesus, this girl has those guys wrapped around her finger so tight!

I just focused on what I had to do. And that was to pack...right after I finish this call with Matt.

~Nash's POV~

"God dammit!" I threw the phone against the couch and just ran my fingers through my hair. What the fuck. I ask for one thing. I want this one girl but of course Cam. MY BEST FRIEND. Is in love with her. Ugh. He was such a douche to her too. I heard a knock on the door and walked towards it and opened the door. Thank God it was just Carter.

"Hey man, you ok? I heard yelling."

"Actually I feel pretty shitty." I said trying to hide the frown on my face.

"You wanna talk about it?" I looked at him and shrugged.

I told him the whole thing and he said, "Well shit man, thats a really rough situation you're in. You should head over there now and tell her!"

"Are you crazy?" She knows about Cam.

"And what makes you think you can't change her mind?" He said.

"I can't do that to Cam."

"You're a great friend and shit but dude, do what your heart wants." He gave me a pat on the back and left. I sighed and got up. The heart wants what the heart wants right?

~Morgan's POV~

"DONE!" I screamed to Lauren. God I'm so excited to see Cameron and just pour my heart out to him. Just then the door bell rang. I jumped up a yelled, "I got it!" I ran to the door thinking it was Cam. I open the door and to my surprise it was a wild Nash. 

"Hey what are you doing here?" I smirked.

"Uh, um, huh. This is um..." I tilted my head. He just rolled his eyes and brought me towards him full force and kissed me. There were sparks flying. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled back. 

"Well that was different than i expected." I said confused as shit now. 

"Was it good different?" He said.

"I mean yea but I'm just really confused now." The door rang again. Is that Cam? I opened it to see Matt. I slanted my eyes, "She is up in her room." He nodded, said thank you and ran upstairs.

"What do you mean confused?" He asked.

"I mean...Nash, You know I love you and I love Cameron. And after that kiss I don't know who I love more. God, why did we have to grow up, it was so much easier when I had little girl crushes on you guys." I looked down.

He lifted my head up and said, "Hey, it's ok, we can talk about this later on the bus, ok?"

I smiled, "Ok, if you see Cam can you just take him with you." He nodded and left, I closed the door behind him and slid down it. What the hell am I going to do?