Chapter 24.

~Morgan's POV~

I woke up to me being shaked. I slowly open my eyes to Cam shaking me a little. "Hey baby, we're here, time to get up." I stretched a little and nodded.

"Where's the closest shower?" I asked him.

He laughed a little. "You can take one once we get inside JC's house. But first you gotta get up."

I rolled my eyes a little and smiled at him. Cam jumped off the bunk and I followed behind but accidentally landed on Cam.

"Woah!" I yelled as I fell and we ended on top of each other. "Sorry love."

"It's ok." He said laughing under me. "It didn't hurt that much." I giggled into his chest.

"Really guy's?" Carter said walking up behind us. We both laughed and I got off him and I tried to help him up but he just fell on his butt.

"I'll just help myself up." He said slowly getting up.

"Sorry again." I said laughing.

"It's ok babe, as long as you're alright." He laughed and kissed me.

"I'm fine, you were a very soft landing, thank you." I smiled kissing him back.

"Ok guy's let's go, come on, go!" Carter said shooing us out of the bus.

"Holy shit it's hot here." I yelled as I stepped off the bus.

"Yea, it tends to be." I heard a familiar voice. I saw it was JC and smiled.

"Hey!" I said going to hug him. He hugged me back and did the little bro shake with Cam.

"So where's Lauren, Matt, and Taylor?" He asked looking around.

"Oh, Matt had an emergency with his appendix so they are at the hospital down by Florida but they will be here tomorrow."

"Holy shit really?" JC said with wide eyes. I just nodded and felt Cam's fingers snake their way in between mine. I smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"So JC what's new with you?" I asked him as we walked towards the house.

"Oh you know. Same old, doing really good with the channel."

"Well yeah, I can see that." I laughed.

"Morgan!" I looked at the door and there was Kian. I let go of Cam's hand and ran over to Kian and gave him a big hug.

"What's up buddy?" He asked letting go of me.

"Ya, know touring and shit, nothing too exciting." I said sarcastically. He laughed and motioned for me to come inside. I followed and went to the kitchen to see JC's mom and little sister Jaylen in the kitchen. I introduce myself and they both smile at me. I walk out to the living room and see all the boys plus Mahogony just talking away. I say hi and give hugs to the other O2L members and motion for JC to come over to me. I got to the front room and wait a couple seconds. 

"What's up?" JC asks me. I turn around and ask.

"Do you mind if I take a shower? I feel really gross and just want to be clean." I laugh.

He smiles and nods, "Sure, no problem, Nash brought your stuff upstairs so it should all be there. Bathrooms at the top of the steps."

"Alright thanks." I run upstairs and find my bag. I get my stuff and go to the bathroom. I have never been so relieved to see a bathroom in my whole life. I put on the shower to a comfortable temp and strip down. I rinse my hair and body. I shave and clean myself off. I step out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I did my hair and got dressed, I look myself over, pleased with my results and outfit choice and walk out into someone.