Chapter 7.

~Taylor's POV~

I just finished putting my stuff away and went to bathroom to go put a bandana on. Zayummm I look fly as hell. I walked out into the little lounge on the bus and saw Carter there laying on the couch scrolling through his phone. I sat on the table.

"Sup man." I spoke up. He looked up at me and nodded. 

"Nothing much, just waiting to go. This is gonna be weird with 3 girls now."

I laughed. "Yea it's gonna be freaking cramped, oh well." Just then I see a head pop through the door and it's morgan. "Hey!" I said smiling and hugged her.

"Hello you lanky turd." She said looking up at me. She walked over to Carter and sat on his stomach.

"What's up CARTAH?" She said in his moms accent. I just laughed and he smirked. "Nothing, but I would love to know something."

"And what would that be?"She said.

"What is going on with you, Cam, and Nash?" 

She threw her head back and closed her eyes, "Ugh, you know about this? Honestly I have no idea what is going on. I don't know who to choose!"

"Can i put my input in?" I said. They both looked at me. "Ok you know that you are my favorite cousin" (*AN: Hey so i forgot to mention this Taylor, Lauren, and Morgan are cousins; sorry about that, ok lets continue :)*) "I want what is best for you, Cam is pretty ridiculous when it comes to women and you should know that. And Nash is kind of a man whore. But i know that they love you, this situation is crazy but I think Nash might be the more mature one honestly. He has had like 2 serious girlfriends in his life and how many has Cam had?" I thought i made a very good point.

She looked at me and said, "I guess your right, Cam had like no girlfriends every in his life, just hook up buddies really. I want to see Cam mature before I just get my heart crushed. Thank you Taylor." She came up and hugged me. Got her duffle bag and threw it onto her bunk and went outside.

"I hope Nash knows what he is doing cause if he messes this up he is dead." I said to Carter. He shook his head, "I can't even imagine."

~Morgan's POV~

I walked over to the side of the bus and see Matt helping Lauren put her suitcase in the bus. "Hey Lauren can I talk to you?"

She looked over at Matt and he nodded. "Sure." She smiled.

"I chose." I smiled widely.

"WELL?!" She said.

"Nash. Taylor pointed out a lot of stuff. Nash has always been there. He is more mature and Cameron is just, not. You know?" I said. She smiled. "Yay for you guys! Well go talk to him! Shoo!"

"DONE!" Matt yelled and he jumped around out of pure excitement for completing the task of stuffing the suitcase in the bus. Lauren giggled and clapped. I just laughed and walked away to search for Nash.

But on my way I found Cam. "Hey Cam." I smiled. "Can I talk to you?" He nodded. 

I took a deep breath, "Cam, Lauren told me about the kiss." He smiled. "I don't remember it honestly, once i found out about it I was really happy and just you know happy." I laughed. "But um, Nash came to my house and well we kissed and it was really nice," He nitted his eyebrows together. "Cameron, I love you, you know that, but your just so, ugh, I've seen how you treat women like that lady Lilly, you got what you wanted from her and your not gonna call her back. Cam I don't want to be a bitch but I just really don't see this working because of how you act and I really feel like we should just be best friends." He looked down.

He looked back up at me and put a hand behind my head. He had glossy eyes, he looked directly into my eyes and said, "I want you to be happy, and if you are gonna be happy with Nash then so be it. Just know I'm always here for you and I love you." He kissed my forehead and walked onto the bus.

I took a deep breath and stood up, happy that didn't turn out worse. Now to go find Nash. I walked around the bus and see Nash standing there. "Hey Nash." I said with a big smile.

"Hey! We ready to go yet?" He asked.

"Um, yea almost." I said biting my lip. 

"What is it?" He asked. I just took him by his shirt collar and kissed him. 

"I choose you." I said smiling. He had his eyes wide and then picked me up and twirled me around. I giggled and he took my hand. 

"Well Morgan, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Of course." I said with a kiss. 

We walked onto the bus and everyone saw our hands together. They all smiled and cheered and I saw Cam in his bunk with his back facing everyone. Well this is a different start then I intended.