Chapter 19.

~Morgan's POV~

I walked out of our room and had the biggest smile plastered on my face. Cam wanted to go shower before we all went out to eat and I told him I was gonna go see Lauren. I ran down a few doors to Lauren and Matt's room. I started to knock.

"Lauren! Matt!"

After a few seconds the door swung open. "Yes? Wow you look pretty." Lauren said while putting on her red earrings.

"Thanks, but I have to tell you something huge!"

"And what would that be?" She said not paying attention to me while motioning to Matt to help put on her necklace.

"Guess!"

"Ugh, do I have to?" She said giving me a look while slipping on her bracelets.

"I guess not, Cam and I are dating!"

"Dammit, babe I owe you five bucks." Lauren said to Matt. I just heard a silent yes coming from the bathroom.

"Um what?" I said speachless and surprised.

"Oh me and Matt had a bet on how long it would take you and Cam to get together."

"You had a bet? So you knew this was gonna happen?"

"Duh! Congratulations anyways!" She said coming in for a big hug. I just brushed it off and hugged her back.

Matt came out of the bathroom and saw Lauren and had the most love filled look in his eyes. I hope one day Cam will look at me like that. I thought to myself. "You look beautiful babe." Matt said to Lauren. She had a slight blush rise to her cheeks and giggled. "Thank you, you look pretty nice yourself." She said with a wink and kissed him. I shielded my eyes and said, "Dear god, please do not have sex in front of me, I've already seen that and I felt like my life flashed before my eyes." 

Matt and Lauren started laughing with the faces as red as tomatoes. They pulled away from eachother and just held eachothers hands. "Ok well it is time to go pick up my bae, he should be done with his shower and changed, come along children." I said shooing them out the door. Lauren grabbed her purse and walked out hand in hand with Matt.

I led the way to my room and unlocked the door opening it to the room. "Cam?" I said.

"In here." I heard coming from the bathroom. Lauren and Matt sat on the bed and just played on their phones. I walked into the bathroom to find a shirtless Cam with wet hair trying to work the blow dryer. I was staring at him but caught myself before he saw. 

"Need help?" I asked laughing. He looked up at me grinning, his face suddenly dropping as he looked at me. My face dropped in concern, "What? Is there something on my face?"

Cam shook his head getting out of his trance, "What? No! It's just...you look beautiful." He said smiling at me.

"Oh thank you." I said blushing really hard. I tried to hide my face but he lifted my head up with two fingers under my chin and kissed me. "You're beautiful when you blush you know. It makes me feel good that I can make you blush." I just smiled at him.

"Are you guy's re... Cameron! You aren't even dressed yet and your hair is still wet! What are you waiting for?" Lauren said standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Fifteen minutes?" Cam said giving her puppy eyes.

She squinted at him angrily, "Fine." She said walking out the room.

"You look very pretty Lauren!" Cam yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I heard her say from the bedroom.