Chapter 2.

~Morgan's POV~

Lauren and I began dancing to Lip Gloss back stage. But of course Lauren being Lauren tripped over herself and fell on her ass. I started dying. She had her hands covering her face out of pure embarassment. It came to the point where I couldn't even breathe.

~Nash's POV~

"Alright Guys, we are gonna take a little break so in the meantime O2L will be taking over." I handed the mic to Conner and walked off followed by Matt and Carter. I turned the corner and I thought I walked into a crime scene. Lauren was giggling and Morgan was rolling on the ground.

"I CAN'T BREATH!" Morgan stated laughing, we started laughing and I got a water bottle for her. Once I got back she seemed to have gotten her breathing under control. I sat down next to her and gave her the bottle. "Thanks Nash." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I just smiled and looked down.

"You guys are doing great!" Lauren said smiling.

"Thanks!" Taylor said smiling. Cam came in a few minutes later and said, "What did I miss?" Everyone just started laughing and Carter explained.

~Lauren's POV~

The boys went back out on stage and the guys from O2L came in. We all hugged and said hey. Trevor said, "So anyone up for some man hunt?" I haven't played that game in YEARS!

"Sure!" I said. I saw JC smile and he said ok also. And that got the train rolling. Since it was Trevors great idea he had to be "it". I ran to the closest closet and crouched that was until I felt someone elses presence. I turned around and saw a white smile.

"Hey!" JC said in a yell whisper.

"Holy Shit!" I yelled whispered. We just laughed and sat there in a kinda awkward silence until JC spoke up.

"You look good ya know." He smiled. I just looked down and blushed.

"Thanks." I just smiled and looked the other way finding the wall of the closet very interesting all of a sudden. Then the most unexpected thing happened. JC turned my head to face him and kissed me. I was just in shock and the door opened.

"Oh." Was all I heard from Trevor. I pushed JC back and looked at Trevor and behind him was some of the people he already found. I stood up and walked away upset that Matt will find out.

~Morgan's POV~

"Ok welp, I think it would be the sisterly thing to follow her." I said telling Trevor, Ricky, and JC pointing to Lauren who was currently walking away. They just nodded.

"Laur! Wait up!" I yelled jogging towards her. She just kept walking. I finally caught up to her and spun her around. She wasn't crying thankfully and I was just like, "What's wrong?"

She looked at me like I'm an idiot. "JC kissed me! That's what's wrong! And now Matt is gonna find out and think I'm with JC and then he will never wanna be with me!" She said about to break down.

"Hey, it's ok. Matt won't find out. He doesn't need to know so don't worry about it. The boys will be getting off stage soon and then we are gonna head back to our place to have the party. Remember?" Our mom and dad are gone this weekend and we get the house to ourselves so all the guys from Magcon and O2L will be coming over and also the DJ, Mahogony will be showing up.

"Ok." She half smiled and we walked back to the guys. She kept a good distance from JC and looked down. Then the boys came back from the stage and I could see Lauren's face brighten up as Matt came down. Aw my little Lauren really likes him. Cam came down and I hugged him. "Good job." I said. " Now go shower and get dressed. It's party time!" I said in a sing song voice. All the boys smirked and left the room.