Chapter 27.

~Morgan's POV~

"Lauren?" I asked poking my head in our room. She was asleep in Matt's arms. I sighed and he gave me a look of tired, sad eyes. Matt had been up all night because Lauren kept waking up from nightmares she was having. She would wake up screaming and crying and he would have to comfort her. I ended up going in the other boys room and sleeping with them. Kian gave me his blow up mattress and slept on the floor. Cameron and Nash decided to stay at the hotel since that was where the meeting was. I needed him but whatever. I was planning on paying the other boys a visit today anyways before their show so I'll see him then.

"How you doing?" I asked Matt quietly.

"I'm exhausted. I don't know how I'm gonna do the show today." He said falling in and out of sleep.

"Matt you should get some sleep." I told him.

"I don't want to leave her." He told me looking at Lauren.

"I'll watch her don't worry. Go sleep in Kian's bed." I told him shooing him away. He hesitantly got out of the bed and kissed the top of her head before going out of the room. I layed on my bed and took out my phone looking at some tweets and scrolling through tumblr. After about fifteen minutes Lauren started squirming around in her sleep. Oh god. I braced myself for screaming and tears but no she just fluttered her eyes open and looked around. "Hey." I smiled at her.

"Hi." She propped herself up a little. "Where's Matt?" She asked me.

"He is trying to get some sleep. He was up all night." I told her.

"Because of me..." She looked down and picked at the sheets.

"No, because of them." I told her. She moved her hair a little and the hickeys were even more visible. I averted my eyes and looked at her face she looked upset. Like really upset. "After breakfast I'm going to visit the boys at the hotel before their show. Wanna join?" She looked at me with a sad expression and shook her head no. "It will help, are you sure?" She nodded. "Ok, let's get breakfast then." She shook her head no again. "Why not?" I asked squinting at her.

"I'm not hungry..." She looked down again.

"Yes you are. I know you are. You love breakfast. And hey I'm sure JC would share his Cinnamon Toast Crunch with you." I smiled.

"Thank you for telling them by the way." She looked up at me. "I'd be too embarrassed to say anything to them about it. Especially JC." She said looking back down.

"Of course, but I think you should be the one to tell the other boys. Especially Taylor." I walked over to her and sat criss crossed on the bed.

She shook her head. "I don't know if I can."

"I know you can. You don't have to tell all of them. If you want I can." I placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Why did this have to happen to me? I feel dirty and I don't even want to kiss Matt because of it. I haven't kissed him in over twenty four hours. Our relationship is so physical and I don't see that happening because I feel dirty." She told me with a tear falling down.

"I don't know Laur. I don't know why this happened and I know it is difficult but I know Matt is the number one person in your life and you need to open up to him again." I said. My stomach was in my throat when I brought up the next subject. "Mom and dad need to know." I told her. She shot her head up shaking it. "Lauren you have to tell them."

"I know but if I do they will make me come home and I can't. I want to be here. I feel safe here. On this tour."

"I know you do but you have to tell them." I said getting my phone out. "Here." I handed it to her. "I'll be right here." She called the house and within seconds my mom picked up.