Chapter 9.

~Taylor's POV~

"UGH I'M SO BORED!" I screamed from my bunk.

"Taylor shut up!" Aaron yelled at me.

"NO!" I screamed back.

"Taylor do you want to play a game?" I heard my darling little cousin Lauren say.

"I shall do anything that requires me to not just laying here and being bored."

"Come here then!"

I jumped from my bunk and went towards the lounge, everyone was in a circle and it looked like a truth or dare circle. I sat down really excited. "Alright Taylor, truth or dare?" Shawn asked me.

"Dare duh!"

"Well since Aaron is being stupid, go smack cam him with some mayo from the fridge."

I laughed and jumped up. "Ok!"

I waited for everyone to get their phones out. I went to Aaron's bunk and pulled back the curtain and boom! Right in the face!

"EW TAYLOR WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!" He jumped out of the bed and everyone was dying. He ran into the bathroom and wiped it off his face. But of course when I was looking at one of the vines, boom! Smacked with shaving cream.

"You're dead!" I chased after him, tackled him, and gave him a purple nurple.

"OW JESUS MAN!"

I turned around and everyone was dying laughing. I helped Aaron up and we went back to playing truth or dare.

~Morgan's POV~

Well after that craziness with Taylor we finished our game of truth or dare and the bus came to a halt. We all looked outside and we were at a gas station. Literally everyone on the bus ran out.

"FREEDOM!" Taylor screamed running around.

Carter, Cam, and Aaron went into the little convinence store and Shawn helped the bus driver pump the gas. I looked around and noticed we were in North Virginia. Yes! Only a few more hours and we are at Matt's house!

After about 20 minutes of being at the gas station we had to get back on the bus. And you know what time it was. Naptime of course. Nash and I went into Nash's bunk and fell asleep after making out for like 10 minutes.

"Woah what the hell?" I heard Nash say. I was woken up by a rattled noise coming from the bus.

"What's going on?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"I don't know. I'll goes ask Rob to see what's happening." after about 5 minutes Nash came back and everyone popped their heads out of their bunks to see what he had to say.

"Alright well I might as well tell everyone, the bus is having some minor difficultie, but there is no way we can make it to Matts house today."

I just hear Matt do a little shreak and hear Lauren say, "Sh Matt."

"We are gonna have to stay in a hotel tonight." I jump down from the bunk and walk outside. Well it could be worse.

All of us file out and go to the side of the bus and get our suitcases. I could only imagine how weird it must've looked to see 13 kids filing out of a tour bus.

I took Nash's hand and we walked inside. We booked our rooms and walked upstairs. Cam came into me and Nash's room.

"Hey Nash, me and Matt are shooting a video wanna join? Morgan you're welcome to come also."

"Sure man, we will be there in like 10 minutes." Nash said.

Cam left and I looked at Nash, "Well he is being friendly." Nash said. I smiled and nodded. Nash and I changed and went to Cam's room who he was sharing with Carter.

Cam came over to us, "Alright so we are going to be doing the pickle challenge."

"Why pickles? And what's the pickle challange?" Nash asked.

"Because that's all we could find in the fridge and we have to see who eats the most and loser gets his leg waxed."

Nash just shrugged and sat in front of the camera. Cameron sat inbetween Matt and Nash and he started recording. I was sitting next to Lauren and we were so disgusted the whole time. About 5 pickles in Matt came over to Lauren and said, "Do we have anything edible." She giggled and went into the fridge and pulled out a cake. "Here ya go." She handed him the cake and he kissed, "Thank ya babe." He said and walked away.

"Your relationship is too cute it is disgusting." I said to her.

She laughed and said, "Thank you?"

We continued to watch the boys eat and Cam won which was surprising because Nash was going hard as fuck on them pickles. Shortly after Nash threw up the pickles and me and Lauren just looked away, I got a water bottle and tossed it to him.

"Alright guy's I have decided all of us will be getting our legs waxed." Cam said clapping his hands together.

These idiots have no idea what they are doing. Nash went first and the boys did surprisingly well on him but then poor Cameron.

They kept putting more strips on him and every time they ripped the paper off me and Lauren flinched like crazy. The poor thing couldn't get the freaking paper off his leg and they showed a side by side of Cam and Nash's legs. Matt seemed to be the only one that knew how to do anything but they weren't listening to him. Then it was Matt's turn and they did surprisingly well on that. After they ended the video me and Lauren came over and took the wipes and wiped down the spots because these morons didn't think you needed them. Lauren and I went to Cam and we put one strip on the spot after we convinced him that we would get it off. And long behold all of it came off.

"Are you guy's some kind of freaking wizards?" Hayes asked us.

"Yes hayes we are magical waxing wizards." Lauren responded. Hayes smiled and said, "Alright guy's I'll see you in the morning. I'm off to bed." We all said bye. And then Carter said, "I'm off to go hangout with Taylor. See ya guy's!" And we all said bye again.

I laughed and for the rest of the night it was just the five of us. Just like it used to be. But now it is just a little more complicated. Nash, Cam, Matt, Lauren, and I. Still the dream team. I just smiled and felt very nostalgic because it has been a while since it was all five of us just together, talking.