Chapter 28.

~Morgan's POV~

I'm just laying on the couch behind the stage listening to the music that is being played by Mahogony. The boys are doing the meet and greet part. There is still about an hour or so left and I am so bored. I want to do something. I look in my bag and all I find is a five dollar bill and an old receipt. Well that's nice. I look around and see Rasta on the ground next to Ghost. Maybe I can teach myself how to penny board. Who's should I use though? What a dumb question obviously Kian's. I get up from the couch and pick up Ghost. I really hope I don't break this. I walk to the narrow hallway. Good. I can cling to the walls. I look down the hall and there is a vending machine. Perfect. I can use this five bucks for something. I put Ghost on the ground and steady myself on the board clinging to the walls. I push off a little but trip, thankfully I caught myself and no one saw. I reluctantly get on the board again and push off a little again. I catch my balance and cruise a little bit. I get too excited and start clapping at how proud I am of myself but lose my balance and fall off the board this time falling on my butt. I sigh and get the board. I just sit on the board and wheel my way to the vending machine receiving strange looks from the workers. I ignore them and get up once I reach the vending machine. I look at each candy and get twizzlers and skittles. I also get a water from the vending machine next to this one. I get my snacks and stuff them into my bag. I go to the hallways once again with Ghost.

"Alright Ghost. I'm trusting you. I don't want to die." I shook the board. "I can't believe I am talking to a board right now." I laugh a little at how weird I was and put Ghost down. I steady myself on the board and push off. I let go of the walls and I am cruising down the hallway so proud of myself. I try not to get too excited once I get to the end of the hallway I don't stop. I pass behind stage because...I don't know how to stop.

"Morgan?" I turn my head and I pass a confused looking Kian.

"Help!" I yell a little. Passing him quickly. "YOUR PENNY BOARD IS GONNA KILL ME!" I keep going and I hear another set of wheels behind me.

"You have to slow down!" Kian said coming next to me.

"How?!" I panicked a little seeing a wall coming up in front of us.

"Just. JUMP!" Kian yelled running off his board with his arms open. I just close my eyes and jump off the board. I slowly open my eyes noticing I didn't hit the ground.

"Hi." Kian said smiling down at me.

"Uh hi..." I said kind of embarrassed. He put me on my feet and I walked over to get Ghost who crashed into the wall. "Here." I smiled a little handing it to him.

"Thanks." He laughed a little, "You could've just asked me you know."

"I should've but you weren't there and I was bored so I taught myself." I scratched my arm a little.

"Mmhm. Well I should probably teach you how to brake." He laughed a little. "You can use Rasta this time." He handed me JC's board.

"Eh.." I said kind of not wanting to do it.

"Oh come on you're half way. You just need to learn to brake and turn." He said stepping on Ghost and holding out his hand.

"Finee." I stepped onto Rasta and took Kian's hand. He pushed off leading us down the hall.

"Ok so you kind of just walk off. There really is no break on these things."

"KIAN! You said brake not jump off and kill myself."

"Hey I never said jump I said walk. Watch."

"No wait. Kian I'm not ready."

"Sure you are. Just watch me." He let go of my hand and went a little ahead of me he just walked backwards off the board and flicked Ghost up. I passed him with my mouth open.