Come Back Chapter! Chapter 32.

~AN~ Hey guys long time no read? I don't know haha. So I just want to start off by saying im sorry about this GIANT hiatus, I just really lost inspiration for this story and I don't know. I watched one of Matt's old videos today and realized how much I love that kid sooo I'm back and SUPER excited! So yeah that's about it. OH and sorry about the cheesy ending last time haha, I love airport scenes. So anyways ENJOY <3

~Morgan's POV~

We walked into the hotel slowly holding each others hands tightly. I was scared to tell Lauren but you know it isn't her relationship. She can't control me. If there is one thing Lauren hates more then anything it's cheaters. It's a serious thing to her. So god help Matt if he ever cheats on her. There will be hell to pay. That poor boy. But anyways. We walked through the doors of the hotel and we were greeted by Aaron and Shawn.

"Hey guys." I said kind of awkwardly. Everyone at this point knew. They knew all about Cam and Madison and it kind of made me feel disgusted.

"Uh hey?" Shawn said quietly rubbing his arm.

"We are about to go out for some coffee. We will see you guy's later." Aaron said walking away. Shawn following quickly behind.

"Well that was weird." Cam whispered in my ear.

"Ya think?" I whispered back.

"Let's just go. I'm ready to have my ass beaten by everybody." He said quietly.

"Yea.. you should be." I said back agreeing.

He pressed the up button on the elevator and the doors opened up. We stepped in and we walked in to the small box. I could feel how nervous he was.

"Calm down Cameron. You're making me nervous." I told him.

"I can't I'm sorry, I'm just scared because of how stupid I was. I'm probably gonna be slapped by Lauren and dear god I don't want that." I nodded in agreement.

"You're probably right but don't worry, I'll protect you." I smiled at him hugging him tightly around his stomach.

"I thought that was my job." He smirked down at me.

"You can take a break." I looked up at him. The elevator doors opened and we walked out with me dragging Cam  by his hand. We make it to Lauren and Matt's door. I knock three times and within a minute Lauren opens the door. She sees me and has wide eyes. She pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Oh my god, I'm so hap...what the hell is he doing here?"She said pulling away looking at Cam in disgust.

"Hi Lauren...." He mumbled.

"Fuck off. Do you realize how much you hurt her?" She said glaring at him angrily.

"Yes..."

"Lauren please calm down." I said, she looked at me confused, "Only three hours ago you crying over him and telling me you hate him. What the hell happened?"

"He stopped me from leaving... He apologized."

"So you're back together." She asked me. I nodded and grabbed his hand. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed his back. She shook her head. "That was quick. I thought you were smarter then this Morgan." She looked at me disappointed. She just walked back into her room about to close the door but stops. "Oh yeah I forgot." She turned around and slapped Cameron hard and went back into her room closing the door harshly.

"That didn't go as expected." I looked down upset and looked back up at Cam who was holding his cheek. "She hates me now." I said holding back the tears that were begging to come out.

"She doesn't hate you Morgan. She is just upset." He looked at me. "Maybe I should go, I'm gonna go see the other guys. You should try and talk to her ok?"