Bruja Blanca.

Rosa's plane lands in Puerto Vallarta, there's a car ready and waiting to take her straight to her grandparents home. Rosa hasn't seen them in a few years with university and the society keeping her busy. Rosa's grandfather hugs her tightly, her grandmother wouldn't come near, this wasn't like her, they had a very close relationship. Rosa asks to speak to her grandmother alone, she says I'll meet with you after prayer. This was strange, she never treated her this way. While her grandmother was praying, her grandfather made some tamales, it's what Rosa missed, it's her favourite food. They sit, eat and chat.

Rosa asks, "why is abuelita acting strange?" He replies, "muñeca she's worried about you and the company you're keeping."

Rosa says, "I understand abuelito, that's why I'm here, I need her to look at something for me?"

He responds by saying, "we know, that's why she's praying."

Rosa's grandmother gets back from prayer and she says, "walk with me mija, there's something you should know about your friend Jaclyn, baby she's dangerous, when I came to that party your mom threw for the coming out and merger, I felt a coldness when I shook her hand, her mother kept giving me weird looks the entire evening. I don't know what they are but I know you're a part of that secret society of theirs."

Rosa says, "this is why I've came down here abuelita. I need to head to Nayarit, there's someone there who can tell me who and what they are."

Rosa's grandmother says, "si mi amor, I know who you're going to see, she is amazing, besides Nayarit is just a short journey from here, it means you can spend some time with us both?"

Rosa replies, "yes, that's the plan."

The road to Nayarit is just a short distance from Rosa's grandparents, to find the lady she's looking for is between the Riviera Nayarit to the Sierra Madre, so it's going to be looking for a needle in a haystack. It's also dangerous for a woman to travel mountainous regions alone in the country. All the way there, Jaclyn tried calling, so she ended up turning off her phone. From San Sebastián where her grandparents live to San Juan De Abajo to San Isidro, Rosa stops women to search for the lady she's looking for.

One lady who was the most convincing as she said she had visited her, she lives in the Riviera, she used to live up the Sierra Madre but due to age had to move down near the town. The most awkwardness of the journey was the fact her name is different to so many people, but she was Blanca Rodríguez Escobar, most people just called her the bruja, which is what she was really. Rosa gets a call from Louisa, she's asking has she heard from Denise? Rosa tells her no, but she's found Blanca, that she'll soon see what we're dealing with.

Rosa is arriving at the home of Blanca, there's a couple of men with guns, she thought for second has she been sent on a wild goose chase and sent to a cartel ranch? Although she wasn't, the two guys are there for Blancas protection and errands, they walk towards Rosa's car, they knock on the window, they ask her to wind it down, she does and tells them she's here to see Blanca.

The guys say, "she's been expecting you." This freaks Rosa out, she drives past the gates and pulls up outside her door.

"Hello señora Escobar, ¿espera no molestara? Oí que me esperabas? Tengo conmiga dos artículos, uno que pertenece a la madre, y otra que pertenece a su hija. ¿Puedes decirme cuáles son estas personas?" Asks Rosa.

"Ven niña, siéntate tenemos mucho que discutir. ¿Espera que hayas tríada algo que grabe esto?" Asks Blanca.

"Si señora mi teléfono." Replies Rosa. "Eso es bueno, no necesita los artículos, se exactamente quien es los DuPont." Says Blanca.

"Lily DuPont is Lilith, El Jardín De Edén Lilith. Su hija es su hija mitad humana, mita demoníaca. Se que tú y todos los que se unen a su sociedad secreta se vuelven adictos a la sangre humana. Como que sean vampiros, son demonios en el entrenamiento. Says Blanca.