Secrets and Robbery.

The wedding day as much as it was beautiful it became even more special with the revelations of Zakina and Lily are now humans. Lily wondering what she had done to deserve it? Lily began asking for signs from 'God' as to why he gave her a soul? He didn't answer. Then she remembered the book that she found thousands of years ago, in it may contain the answers. Lily travels with Gabi to Egypt, it's where she hid it centuries ago. It's currently in a museum in Cairo. Lily and Gabi walk around the entire museum and finds it in a glass cage, above it a laser. The downside of being human, she can't use her magick but Gabi can.

Lily asks Gabi does she remember the magical teachings? Gabi replies, "of course I do, do you want me to recover that book undetected?"

Lily replies, "yes my love." Gabi says the words and the book is in her bag. They leave the museum and go back to their hotel.

Lily reads the book, it says, "the damned may get their souls back, is to show pure love and humanity where it wasn't before."

Lily is surprised by this, but she tells Gabi that she must bring the book back to the museum, but Gabi disagrees telling her this book is full of ancient secrets, that we should know. Gabi tells her she'll bring it back once she memorises it.

Lily says, "ok, but you've got 48 hours, the museum will notice missing an hour or so after that."

Gabi says, "ok my love, I'll get to work now. Then we can get on with our honeymoon?"

Lily smiles, "yes, I can't wait beautiful." The 48 hours is up and Gabi memorises most of it, but has the hotel staff photocopy the remaining pages, she brings the book back to the museum.

Lily and Gabi check out of that hotel and drive to a house owned by the society. They arrive at a castle, Lily has the staff make up the bedroom, have champagne on ice and the water warmed for a shower. Once they go inside Gabi can't believe it's beauty, Lily guides her wife to the bedroom, their room is decorated in Lily's and white roses. Lily and Gabi shower together, while in the shower, she feels the passion brewing.

They lather each other with soap, rinse each other off. They get out and walk towards the bed, still wet from their shower, they lie on the bed, Lily lies on top of Gabi, she slides her body up and down hers. Lily kisses her wife from head to toe. She kisses her between each leg, then she inserts her fingers inside Gabi, while she is moaning in pleasure, she sucks on her clitoris, thrusting in and out until Gabi grabs the sheets and screams out in sheer pleasure. Lily's hand is still inside, she takes it out and sticks her tongue in, Gabi ejaculating all over face.

Lily kept her fingers inside, she kisses her wife from naval to her lips, Gabi licking herself off her wife's face, Gabi flips Lily on her back, she straddles her and inserts her fingers inside her wife, both thrusting until they both climax. Gabi, kisses her wife from head to vagina, keeping her fingers inside, inserting her tongue at the same time, Lily let's out an unmerciful scream, she explodes all over wife's face, put Gabi sees the fluid on the bed and it's blood.

They stop and Lily can't believe it, she is menstruating. This can only mean that she can have a human baby. The blood not bothering Gabi, they continue to make love for hours. They stop and Gabi gives her wife a tampon. They pour glasses of champagne and have food sent to their room. They pledge to make love every second until they go home. Lily calls Zakina who is getting ready to go on her honeymoon with Rosa.

Lily tells her daughter that she's menstruating, that the same may happen to her while making love and Zakina says, "Mom is it already has while Rosa and I made love last night, what does this mean? That I can become a human mother?"

Lily replies, "possibly baby, enjoy your honeymoon, both of you."

They hang up the phone and head for their honeymoon.

Rosa asked months before the wedding to have the honeymoon in their villa in Mexico, so they headed there. Upon arrival is bedecked with flowers everywhere, champagne on ice, all their favourite foods ready. The women hand their luggage to the staff, they head straight to their room. Rosa is aroused, she knows that as soon as they get in that room, that pleasure is the only thing on the menu. The women, undress each other in a gentle manner.

Zakinas nipples are hard, Rosa has her breast in one hand while her tongue flicks the nipple. Rosa is that wet the fluid is dripping down her leg, this time they do use the toys, Zakina requested them before they left. There's a huge 11 inch strap on and Zakina is begging for it, while she waits for Rosa to obtain it and put it on, she is lying on the bed, with her fingers inside herself, she's getting wetter by the second. Rosa is ready, Zakina is on all fours, Rosa gently inserts the phallus inside her, she gently thrusts in and out, while she's riding her.

Zakina reaches back, she inserts her fingers inside Rosa, sliding in and out of each other making each other explode in sheer pleasure. Rosa undoes the strap on, she takes out a double ender, they insert it inside each other. Sliding closer to each other, fondling each other's breasts, kissing the nipples then the mouth, they lie back and climax together. They take out the toy, Rosa gets on top of her wife, she places her tongue inside her, Zakina is in a position where she can place hers inside her. The women climax again. They move to the bed, Rosa is lying down while Zakina is on her face, her tongue deep inside her. They continue making love over and over until they become exhausted and fall asleep.