Unadulterated Love.

Rosa and Zakina spend the majority of their time together, the girls love spending time with them all. Lily is over the moon. Jaclyn is a little jealous to the point that she even asks Lily does she have any other single daughters?

Lily says, "sorry doll, none of my other children are worthy of getting a vacation from their mundane lives. I do however know someone that I'm sure you might be interested in?"

Jaclyn's interest is piqued, she asks, "well, who is it?" Lily says, "remember Stephanie? She couldn't take her eyes off you during an initiation?"

Jaclyn laughs, "yes, but Lil I've been with Stephanie before, we are not matched." Lily says, "Jac, don't pout the perfect woman or man will turn up for you eventually, I've had two major loves, one that oppressed me, the other that treated me like royalty until he became possessive and I hate clingy men."

Jaclyn says, "have you ever had trysts with women?"

Lily bursts out laughing, "Jac, you know how many women I've been with, it numbers in the thousands, but to answer your question. What you really want to know have I ever loved a woman?"

Jaclyn says, "yes, that's what I meant?" Lily replies, "doll face, yes one. Her name is known to you and she is your biological mother."

Jaclyn is shocked then exclaims, "you loved my mom, Gabi?"

Lily responds, "you seem surprised, yes I loved her, to a huge extent I still do, but she doesn't love me anymore."

Jaclyn mumbles under her breath, "i wonder why?"

Lily answers, "I may be old, Jac. I did hear that clearly."

Lily assures Jaclyn that she'll meet the woman of her dreams one day. Jaclyn knowing Lily understands she knows her inside out and knows things about the future.

Jaclyn watches Rosa and Zakina in utter despair.

Zakina approaches Jaclyn and states, "Jaclyn, my mothers adoptive child, please stop stalking Rosa and i. It won't do you any good. Believe my mother when she says you'll meet the one, when you're ready. Just like Rosa patiently waited on me. You'll see that mother is right."

Jaclyn storms off saying, "you're a bitch, you could have any woman, why take mine?"

Zakina shouts back, "get over yourself, she was your cousin. We might not be upstanding moral citizens, but you can't fornicate with blood, have some self respect."

Silently Jaclyn walks off, thinking to herself she's right, that she needs to get out of the compound and meet other people.

Zakina shouts, "that's a good idea."

Jaclyn forgets that Zakina has special gifts and one is mind reading. Jaclyn goes and sees Blanca and asks to have her mind cloaked from Zakina. Blanca starts the spell, she won't know if it works unless she's in the presence of Zakina.

At lunch, Jaclyn purposely sits next to Zakina to test out the spell.

Zakina looks at Jaclyn and exclaims, "you've had Blanca cast a spell so I can't read your thoughts anymore?"

Jaclyn nods and says "yes, so you won't know what I'm thinking ever again."

Giving Jaclyn an idea, one she hides from everyone. Jaclyn downloads a dating app, so she can meet people outside in the community. Jaclyn gets lots of hits, mostly from men but she blocks them and interacts with some potential dates. This one girl named Veronica whom Jaclyn feels an instant connection to after speaking for a few days, so she plans to meet with her in person.

Lily learns of this, although she isn't happy that Jaclyn seeks someone outside of the membership, but she tells her, "you have free will, but the people you meet must not know of the society."

Jaclyn agrees and gets ready for her date with Veronica.

Jaclyn organises to meet Veronica in the most expensive restaurant in town. It's a place that Veronica wouldn't be able to afford on her nurses wage. Jaclyn and Veronica hit it off, they spend the evening talking, sharing funny aspects of their lives. They part with a kiss and Veronica asks to see her again. Jaclyn agrees and they meet each other in a place of Veronicas choosing the next time.

It's in a bar, in the lower part of town, but Jaclyn loves it, it's a far cry from the luxury she's used to. Veronica surprises Jaclyn with a hotel booking, Veronica isn't ready to invite her to her home yet, Jaclyn can't invite Veronica back to her house yet, not until she can fully trust her. Veronica and Jaclyn dance the night away, then she tells her she's tired and they should retire to the hotel room that she booked for them. They head straight there, Veronica is a beautiful woman, in fact you'd swear she looked like Lily, she has long auburn flowing hair, hazel eyes but she's olive skinned.

Jaclyn is taller, her hair is black, her eyes also black and her skin tone very brown, Veronica calls her, "my exotic lover." Jaclyn tells her that she's of Mexican heritage, but has lived in the US since she was born, Veronica is of Italian heritage, she wasn't born in the US, but has lived there for over a decade. Once inside the hotel room, the fun begins. Veronica isn't wearing anything under the dress she wore to the date, as if knowing she would be spending the night with Jaclyn. Jaclyn pours them some drinks that were preordered for their room, Veronica puts on the music channel of their TV, it's a romantic music channel.

They're both naked, they're dancing close, breasts meeting, nipples hardened, they make their way to the bathroom, Veronica filled the bath upon entering the room. They both get into the bath, washing each other's bodies, while sliding their fingers deep inside of each other. They grab a towel and head into the bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, they lie in front of a faux fire, then make love in front of it.

Then they make it to the bed, where Veronica opens her what she calls it, "her little bag of tricks." Veronica pulls out a strap on, she asks Jaclyn does she want it? Jaclyn refuses, telling her that she only wants touched with hands and tongues. Veronica smiles, then says, "this is why I like you so much, you don't do male appendages, only pure unadulterated lesbian love making."

Jaclyn smiles back, "yes, I just want your tongue and fingers all over my body."

The women make love well into the night, every position possible  they could muster up. Jaclyn falls into a deep sleep, when she wakes up expecting to see Veronica at her side, she wasn't. Veronica was up, she was preparing breakfast that she ordered from room service. Veronica brings her a tray, on the tray was Jaclyn's favourite breakfast.

Jaclyn knew she hadn't told her about her favourite food, so she asks, "how did you know what I like to eat for breakfast?"

Veronica stutters, "just a guess, I assumed you would like what I liked, what most people liked?"

Veronica asks, "is there a problem?"

Jaclyn nervously replies, "nothing babe, I'm just surprised is all."

They both eat breakfast and Jaclyn tells Veronica that she needs to head home.

Veronica replies, "I must go to work, are we seeing each other again?"

"Of course beautiful, let me know when you're not busy saving lives?" Answers Jaclyn.

Veronica says, "I'll let you know my monthly schedule later, beautiful."

They finish breakfast and kiss goodbye.