Possession is Their Only Weapon.

The baby is growing rapidly, he looks very much like both of his mothers, both are exhausted, Lily takes over, she and Gabi want to spend quality time with him. The girls are about to celebrate their 16th birthday, they have been bought new cars, they all passed their driving test on the same day. Rosa and Zakina asked them individually what model they wanted, they all wanted the same, a 4x4 truck.

Rosa jokes, "that's the Mexican blood in them." Jasmine gets a pink one with chrome bumpers and wing mirrors, Jennifer gets a matt black one, with sparkly wing mirrors, Jaclyn gets a red one with a metallic hue. They don't want a party, they just want to spend the night with friends. Rosa suggests they have their friends over to the annex? The girls agree. Jasmine hides some alcohol in the annex and some weed.

That evening they play with an ouija board, some of their friends don't want to play but the girls convince them. On the huge table in the lounge, the girls and their friends don't get drunk this time, they all have one finger on the planchette and each person asks a question, the planchette doesn't move, then Jennifer asks a question, she says "is there anyone there?"

The planchette moves to yes, then she asks, "who." The board spells out Ozriel, the girls of course know who Ozriel is, their friends don't. Then it's Jasmines turn, she asks, "is it still Ozriel?"

The planchette moves to no, then she asks "who is it?"

The planchette spells out Patrial, then it's Jaclyn's turn she asks, "is it hazel?"

The planchette moves to yes. The girls knowing who they are say goodbye. It's too late.

A few days later, the parents of the children call Rosa and asks, did the children play with the ouija board?

Rosa says, "the girls were all in the annex, I'm sure they mentioned playing it. Why?" One parent says, my daughter hasn't been the same since, she fell into a deep sleep and hasn't woke up since the night after the party, two other parents call and say the same. Rosa calls the girls and asks who came through on the board? They say, Ozriel, Patrial and Hazel. Rosa now understands what's going on, those three possessed those children.

Rosa tells Lily she says, "I knew this was going to happen eventually, we need those children brought here immediately."

Rosa calls the parents, she explains that the children may have let something in. They bring their children immediately.

Once the children and the parents arrive, they place the children into the annex. Jennifer, Jasmine and Jaclyn must pull them out. They call Ozriel, Patrial and Hazel forward. The children who's body they possessed sit up, they begin speaking, they refuse to give up the bodies of the children. Jaclyn who is the strongest, uses a spell she was taught by a shaman, calling forth Ozriel, who speaks through her friend, telling her he's not giving her up, Jaclyn holds hands with her sisters and tells them to repeat after her, "Ozriel, son of Lilith, evacuate this body in the name of the father.

The child in question shakes, she needs holding down, they repeat the words, the child is sick, then she floats near to the ceiling, a light beams from her, the ritual is finished. They repeat it with the other two friends, they expel them from their bodies. Each experience with each friend was different but they got the outcome they wanted, the girls were more powerful than them.

The ritual was that powerful that Lily's children couldn't possess another human again. The parents of the children ban their children from playing with the board again and to stay away from the girls, making them extremely sad. Lily tells the girls, the parents will come around eventually, if they don't, you don't need friends that won't stand by their sides. The girls tell Lily she's right.

Now that saga is finished, Azekial is growing in strength but, he's not going anywhere, Samael has him locked in a cell. Samael sends his legions to round up Azekial's dissidents, some fight to the death the others come back reluctantly. There's a war brewing down there between the two brothers, they have other brothers down there, almost all are with Samael, only a handful are on Azekial's side. They're as weak as he, so to stop a war.

Samael has them all locked up. Sami is kept busy with his infighting brothers, although not too busy to send a message to the girls, that they must get ready for the fight of their lives. This startles the whole family, one wonders what it could be? Jaclyn announces that the families of their friends have gone to the church, they have disclosed who Lily is, who Zakina is and where they've hailed from. The upside of this discovery, is the fact that Zakina and Lily are now humans. The church won't believe them. This doesn't stop the church coming to check out the stories of the children and the parents, as some of their mothers were and are a part of the society.

Rosa gets a call from Blanca, she tells her that trouble is on its way, your girls will be the only three that can stop it. Zakina must hide her son, his father wants him, he's heard of the society and what happens, one of the possessed kids had a mother that was a member, she's accused Zakina's son as being the son of Samael, which of course isn't true, even I know that.

Blanca warns that the church won't just send a priest but a bishop, they're currently looking into the society and of course they've deemed it as a Satanic Congregation.

As soon as Lily is informed she laughs, "it's like they're dying to start the witch trials again. I watched in horror the first time around, not one witch did they kill, every witch escaped unharmed. It was the deaths of so many innocent women that was the horror. Men have a deep seated fear of womanhood, they always have, they always will."

Zakina says, "i will not hide my son, for he like me is human, if they try and take him from me, they need to bring an army."