Treachery or Truth.

The months pass, the girls are growing fast, showing their powers, they have the true bloodline of the ancestors, all three stronger than Blanca, who is a very strong witch. Jaclyn shows her gift finally, Lily hid an item of clothing, she asked Jaclyn where it was? Jaclyn points to a room down the hall from hers, then points to a closet and in the closet was the item of clothing that Lily hid. Jennifer cries until her mom brings her outside, soon it begins to rain, Jennifer stops crying and holds her hands out in the rain. Jasmine is crying due to teething and the electricity in house goes haywire. These are three powerful young witches.

Rosa even though she doesn't have any magical powers herself, has singlehandedly helped the girls. Rosa can't believe how powerful they already are, Lily warns her, that we must keep an eye on them at all times, we don't want them to burn the house down or put any of us in danger. For a novice in supernatural beings, Rosa and Jaclyn are doing pretty well raising them. Jaclyn senior meets someone new, Rosa is delighted that they can be friends and she is happy that she's moved on. Jaclyn even suggests that she will have the children while Rosa begins dating again.

Rosa tells her, "I will once the girls have their first birthday, I don't want to be away from them just yet." Then something strange pops into her head, she remembers how Gabi had a DNA test done, so she has one done herself. Rosa goes to the clinic, there's a woman there that has a thing for Rosa, so she flirted with her, she asks her for a sample of the sperm used used to have a DNA test done.

The woman tells her, "ill carry out the test, also can I have a sample of your DNA too, I guess you want to find out if it's your egg or Jaclyn's?"

Rosa nods, the woman says, "I'll have the results for you this afternoon."

Rosa says, "thank you, I'll be back after I run a few errands." The woman tells her, "give me two hours and you'll have the results."

Rosa goes and has lunch, she gets a call from the lady at the clinic, she tells her the results are in."

Rosa heads back to the clinic, the lady hands her an envelope and a post it note with her phone number. Rosa promises to call her, once outside the clinic, she opens the envelope slowly, she looks at the results, the results are that the babies are from the father chosen and that the babies are hers. Rosa is perplexed why all these people lied to her. Why did they try and make her believe that her babies were evil? So Rosa plans to find out why?

The girls are almost one, Lily plans a huge celebration, Lily invites a lady that she feels Rosa might like? Rosa did say she'll wait until they're one before dating again. The woman Lily introduces Rosa to, is beautiful, she and Rosa hit it off.

Jaclyn even says to her mom, "why couldn't you have introduced me to her, she's beautiful."

Lily whispers in Jaclyn's ear, "it's all part of the plan, Rosa needs to feel secure here."

Jaclyn replies, "sounds insidious mom, what are you planning?"

Lily says, "all in good time."

Jaclyn is worried about what her mother might have planned.