Part 5 "Dinner"

Y/N: I should go again now. It's really nice to meet you. Maybe we will see each other again

*Nikki and Paddy say goodbye and you walk back home. When you arrive, you immediately go to take a shower. You enjoy the time in the shower. It relaxes you and you think about nothing. You don't do much in the morning except read a book outside and do some yoga. Around 5 p.m. you get ready. At 6 p.m. on time, you hear the doorbell ring. You go downstairs and open the door. You couldn't even say hello because your Mom was already hugging you tightly*.

S: I missed you so much

RDJ: Honey you're about to crush her.

*You laugh for a moment and see a tear fall down your mom's cheek. You immediately wipe her tear away and smile at her*.

Y/N: I missed you too mom

RDJ: And what about me? Didn't you miss me?

*You smile at your Dad and hug him tightly. You really needed those hugs lately. Especially after the breakup with Alex*.

S: I think she actually missed her dad a lot.

*Robert gives you a kiss on the forehead and after that you go to the car. You drive for about 30 minutes during which time you talk to your parents. Now you realize how much you have missed them. When you arrive, you get out and go in together, you were almost the last ones, but someone was still missing*

RDJ: The kid always has to be late too.

Y/N: Who do you mean?

RDJ: We got a new spiderman. I think you'll like him. He's just as crazy as you are.

*Everyone starts laughing. You blush slightly because you're already a little embarrassed*

Y/N: I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a minute.

*You stand up and are about to go to the bathroom when someone runs into you. You lose your balance and almost fall on the floor. But two strong hands wrap around your waist and back*

T: Y/N?

Y/N: Tom?

*You stand back up normally and you both look into each other's eyes and smile*

T: We should stop meeting like this all the time

RDJ: You two know each other?

Y/N: Oh yeah. Awkward thing to have been

S (Scarlett): Now we all want to know for sure.

T: I was just walking around the city normally when Y/N ran into me and spilled all her tea all over my sweater.

Y/N: that was so embarrassing!

*Robert has to grin*

Y/N: stop grinning like that. Do you know how embarrassing that was to me?

*You notice Tom looking at you, which makes you smile. You all take your seats. There was an empty seat next to you, so Tom sits down next to you. You all start talking. After a few minutes the waiter brings you the menu and you order*

T: How long are you going to stay in London?

Y/N: For a little longer time. I need a break

T: If you feel like it, we could do something together'.

*You want to answer but Robert interferes*

RDJ: Before you do anything with her you have to ask me Kid!

Y/N: DAD!

S: I think she's old enough to decide for herself who she wants to do things with.

*You turn to Tom who looks a little intimidated at Robert*

Y/N: I would love to do something with you.

T: Really? I mean, sure. Because I'd really like to get to know you a little better.

*You smile at him. You realize what beautiful eyes he actually has*

T: Are you free tomorrow?

Y/N: Yes, I am. What would you like to do?

T: Would you like to go golfing with me?

Y/N: I have never played golf before

T: There is always a first time darling.

—————————————————————————
Your Outfit

—————————————————————————Your Outfit

Tom:

Tom: