Part 72 "special Name"

Tom's Pov

*Overjoyed, I look at the two most important persons in my life. Both sleeping peacefully in my arms. I can't put into words how proud I am of y/n. Now we are finally three, a small but wonderful family. The first minutes without our little treasure were not very nice for both of us, rather agonizing because we just wanted to have her with us. But when she was with us again we could only look at her. A soft knock let me come back from my daydreams to reality. *

T: Come in

*The door opens cautiously to reveal my family. My mother immediately comes running to me and hugs me tightly*

N: Tom we are so proud of you two. You guys made it.

D: You are a father now and have a big task, but we both know you will make it. Together with y/n you will be wonderful parents.

N: Can I hold her?

T: Of course

*I hand her our little treasure and look into her eyes, this glow in her eyes. I saw that glow in Y/N when she held our daughter too*

H: I can't believe you've become a father.

S: Now you are so grown up

P: Well, then it's time for you to grow up too.

Y/N: As long as you don't grow up so fast.

*I turn to y/n and look her in the eyes. She's still sleepy and can see that the last few hours haven't exactly been easy*

T: Honey you should continue to rest.

Y/N: No, that's alright.

P: Are you finally going to tell us her name?

*My mother gives us back our daughter, immediately y/n starts beaming. I give her a kiss on the forehead and then look at my family again. But before we could announce it, there is another knock on the door*

T: Yes?

*The door was opened again and this time Robert and Susann come out*

S: Oh my little

*Susann runs to her daughter and takes her in her arms, while you can see in Robert's eyes that he is very close to tears*.

S: Sweetie, she looks just like you did when you were a baby. Robert don't you want to come here too?

*Y/N looks at her father and starts to cry too*

Y/N: Dad

*Immediately he comes to us and hugs all three of us*

R: My little one is so grown up now. You were so little, how could you have grown up so fast?

Y/N: I will always be your daughter, you know that Dad.

*Robert looks at his granddaughter and holds her little hand. A tear falls down his cheek which he immediately wipes away and laughs. He turns to me and gives me a tight hug*.

R: Welcome to the family. Don't lose respect for me anyway

T: Never.

S: I can't believe we really became grandparents.

R: What did you name her then?

Sa: Now tell me

H: We are all pretty excited already.

Y/N: We have really thought a lot about it

T: But we were able to agree on a name pretty quickly.

D: You have always been able to drag out exciting moments. Now come on out with the language

Y/N: Elysia Holland

T: Or also short El

Y/N: We didn't want to take a normal name because she is something special.

N: That is a very beautiful name

H: I still have a question

*All eyes go to Harry, something worries him*

H: You are not normal personalities, I'm afraid. If you set foot on the street, paparazzi will be all over you and we haven't even talked about the big problem yet.

Y/N: We can't hide her from them. But I want her to decide for herself how she wants to live. I want her to have an unforgettable childhood without having any worries about people with cameras following her around.

* Elysia is getting restless in y/n's arms and I knew that this issue and the stress y/n is exposing herself to here will carry over. *

T: I think we should discuss this when we get back home.

S: Tom is right. The worries are not good for y/n and the little one.

H: Yes you are right. Sorry

Y/n: No, it's all right.