Part 18 "Nadia's spell"

N: Honey? What are you doing here? I tried to call you so many times! I wanted to meet with you!

T: I'm sorry. I've been seeing Y/N. We haven't talked much lately.

N: You actually stood me up because of her?

Y/N: Nadia.

*But you couldn't pronounce because she's interrupting you again*

N: Was I talking to you? You are taking my boyfriend away from me! He is constantly thinking about how you are and how he can make it up to you.

T: Nadia! What are you talking about?

Y/N: No Tom. It's ok

N: Why are you dressed so fancy anyway? Are you cheating on me with her?

Y/N: You know what Nadia I've had enough, you are welcome to insult me, hate me or say you like my dad. I don't care so much, but stop blaming Tom for cheating on you! Don't you realize how much he loves you? Instead of making a scene, you should just ask normally what we are doing here and maybe you could have sat with us. I mean, Tom only talks about you anyway, so I'm superfluous here anyway.

*You stand up and take your jacket*

Y/N: Go ahead and sit down. Now you have time with your boyfriend

*You quickly pay for your coffee and leave. Since Tom drove you, that means you have to walk. You can only shake your head because he didn't say anything about this whole Situation*

*Tom's pov*

*I'm still in total shock about what just happened here. Did Nadia actually just ruin my afternoon with y/n? I just saw y/n walk out and run home. Immediately I felt guilty because it was also raining and getting cooler. Nadia sits down on the chair where y/n was just sitting*

T: What was that just now?

N: What do you mean? I just want to spend time with you *she takes my hand* and who knows, maybe we'll have more time together tonight

T: Stop changing the subject now. I just wanted to spend some time with her. I don't understand your problem? We always see each other at home. I'm with you most of the time, so you can be alone for a few hours.

N: Do you actually know what you're saying here?

T: I know exactly!

N: I have a feeling that you like her.

T: What? No! She's my best friend.

N: For you, yes, but does she know that? I'm not blind Tom. She's totally into you and that's why she wants to break us up!

*I just look at her and can't get a word out. Y/N doesn't love me and she would never do something like that*

T: Ok you know what? I hate fighting with you. I'm taking you on a romantic date tonight.

N: Aww Tommy!

*She stands up and kisses me*

T: You want a drink or you want me to walk you home?

*She takes the collar off my shirt and plays with it a little, making me really nervous. God how I love this girl, even if she does get a little carried away sometimes*

N: How about we go back to my place and have some fun *she whispers in my ear*.

*I take her hand and put the money on the table. We go to the car and drive to her place. (You know what happens) In the evening I finish everything I discussed with y/n. Only I do it a little differently. I put it in the garden instead of in the car. Luckily the weather got much better and it got nice and warm. I laid everything out nicely and I think it looks very nice. I was still going in to get snacks when I run into Sam in the kitchen. He just looks at me angrily and ignores me*

T: Is everything okay with you?

S: You know exactly what you did!

T: I don't actually know

S: You are such an asshole Tom. You just let y/n walk home in the rain.

T: I know, but she didn't have to go.

S: Do you actually know what you're saying? Nadia has you so under her spell that you already don't even realize what you're saying. I don't even recognize my own brother anymore! If she doesn't go to...

*Sam stops talking all of a sudden and holds his hand in front of his mouth*

T: Where does she want to go? What do you know that I don't?