Part 74 "Gut feeling"

Y/N POV

*The day went pretty well for the three of us. Elysia slept most of the day and when she was awake, Tom and I could only look at her. It's amazing how our princess is able to make us so happy. Tonight Harrison and Grace are coming to see the little one once too. I'm really looking forward to seeing them again and spending an evening together.*

T: Honey, I would go get something else to drink. I'll take El with me so she can get some fresh air.

Y/N: Ok, but please be careful

*Tom comes into the kitchen with the little one in his arms and puts his free arm around me.

T: Of course. Say bye to mom

*He takes her little hand and shakes it gently. I kiss her little head and then Tom. Who doesn't want to detach after a while, but even though I didn't want to, I detached. His eyes shine, which makes me so indescribably happy. I put his strand of hair, which falls slightly into his face, back in the right place and smile at him*.

Y/N: You have to leave now or you won't be back on time.

T: I'm just waiting for Sam and Harry, they're both picking me up.

Y/N: Don't forget about Paddy though, the poor guy must be feeling a bit lonely if he's excluded all the time

T: You're right, if you don't mind, I can invite him to our place this weekend and we'll have a nice two days together.

*I put my hands on his face and look at him.

Y/N: I don't mind at all if you do something with your brother.

*At that moment I hear the doorbell ring. Elysia who is sleeping peacefully in Tom's arm doesn't notice anything. Tom gives me another quick kiss and then walks out the door. As soon as Tom is out the door, I get this funny feeling in my stomach. I look out the window to see if there's anything out there, but there's nothing. I should stop panicking all the time, it's not good.

But even after a few hours and when Tom was back, this feeling didn't go away. I already had this feeling when Alex wrote me these letters, after the birth everything was actually okay again, but now it's back. I walk back and forth with El in her room because she is a bit restless, but I can't get calm myself either. *

T: Honey do you want some wine too? *Tom asks me just as he comes into the room, but when he sees me he falls silent.

Y/N: But only one glass

*His eyes scan me from top to bottom, giving me goosebumps. He still manages to make my body react to him like this*.

T: You look beautiful.

*A smile forms on my lips*.

Y/N: You look very hot too.

*He continues to look me down and sees that I can't calm El down. Tom takes her from me and walks around the room a bit and actually manages to calm her down. He puts her in her crib and then comes to me. Lightly he touches my forearm, which creates a burning sensation where he touches me*.

T: Something is bothering you

Y/N: No

*He raises his eyebrow and looks at me. I sigh and lean into him*.

Y/N: I have a funny feeling that something is going to happen today

T: I know the subject is not easy with Alex or even with Nadia, but don't worry so much today. If you want, we can talk about it tomorrow sometime, maybe with the private detective and Robert, but today we enjoy the evening, ok?

Y/N: Ok

*I snuggle up to Tom a little more, but we couldn't stand like that for long because the doorbell rings*.

_________________________________
Y/N Outfit:

_________________________________Y/N Outfit:

Tom: