Part 68 "ready to experience it"

TOM'S POV

*I roll my eyes annoyed and wanted to go on, but so fast I couldn't look at all, she stood in front of me and holds me by the arm*

T: Let go of me! *I say annoyed and look at her angrily*

N: Oh Tommy, why so angry? Doesn't your girlfriend make you happy?

*Her arrogant smile shows on her lips just as she can't hide her hope that I'll go back to her*

T: My girlfriend makes me more than happy, so now if you'll excuse me. I'm still late for my appointment

*I tried to walk past her, but she gets right in my way. Angrily I exhale mad and look at her. How could I not have noticed her kind earlier?*

N: What kind of appointment?

T: I don't think that's any of your business!

N: You used to be overjoyed when I visited you.

T: Well times change people

*I look at my watch and see if I can get away from her now, I can still make it in time*

N: But Tommy your feelings for me, haven't disappeared yet. I can see that in your eyes

*I laugh annoyed and take a step towards her and look at her so angrily that you can see the fear in her eyes for a short moment*.

T: My feelings towards you have changed from day to day, more and more into anger but there is nothing more! You are just an annoying unknown person who doesn't want to leave me and my girlfriend alone!

*With quick steps I walk past her and sit down in my car. It's going to be damn close. I can't be late

*Y/N POV

*Since I didn't want to be alone in our house, I invited Grace over, even though we just saw each other yesterday I'm glad to have such a good friend*

G: Are you very excited to see what it will be?

Y/N: Oh yes! I can't wait to see it. I keep saying it's going to be a boy. The way the baby is kicking I think it's going to be a boy.

G: What does Tom think?*

She wiggles her eyebrows, which makes us laugh*.

Y/N: Tom thinks it's going to be a girl, but I think his heart just beats for having a little princess to spoil.

G: The main thing is that it is healthy

Y/N: That's the most important thing and we really don't care what gender it is. We can't wait to become parents.G: I can't even believe how fast time goes by.

Y/N: That's right. But even now, time is going by pretty fast, we should start slowly

*Grace agrees with me and I am really grateful to her for driving me to my gynecologist. Since my belly got too big, I decided for me to stop driving until he or she gets here. I just hope that Tom will be there on time. On the way to my appointment Grace and I talk a lot. I find out that she and Harrison are planning to move in together, since either Grace will be staying at Harrison's or you will be staying at Harrison's anyway. When we get to the hospital, we get out and check on Tom*

Y/N: Man Grace he's not here yet, what do I do if he forgets or doesn't make it?

G: Y/N calm down, he will come. Especially with this appointment, he wouldn't even dare not to come. Let's go in one time, I can stay until then.

Y/N: You are right

*Together we go up and check me in, but every minute I get more and more nervous because Tom is still not there*

DOCTOR: Ms. Downey?

*Nervous and sad, I look at her, but she gives me a look of encouragement*

Doctor: You are welcome to go to room two.

*I nod to her and was about to open the door when the front door is yanked open and I see Tom's eyes. A relieved smile comes over my lips, immediately comes running up to me and kisses me*

T: I'm so sorry darling. There was a problem I had to clear up.

Y/N: It's ok, you're here that's the most important thing.

*Together you go in, when the doctor sees Tom she greets him while I lay down on the couch*

Doctor: Are you both ready to see your child?

T: More than ready

*I push up my sweater while the doctor smears the somewhat cold gel on my belly. Tom immediately takes my hand and lightly strokes it with his thumb*

Doctor: Everything looks very good. Is he moving around a lot?

Y/N: Oh yes. He or she is very active

*Tom's smile gets bigger and bigger, seeing him so happy makes me incredibly happy too. He is going to be a great father I know that already*

Doctor: Do you want to know the gender?

Y/N+T: YES! *we say at the same time

Doctor: So you are going to be parents of ....

__________________________________

In the middle of writing I noticed that I wrote in the first person. I decided to write the upcoming parts in the same way. The whole story I will then rewrite so that it will be from the beginning in the first person.