Part 17 "Café"

*After you arrive at your home you take a shower and put on something more comfortable. After that you make yourself something to eat, but of course not what you want, but only what your manager sent you. When you're done eating you find a book and read it, but after a while you remember to turn on your social media accounts again. You pick up your phone and turn them back on. Your phone starts exploding all of a sudden, so you quickly turn it off again and have to smile a bit. Around 2:00pm, you go to your dressing room and pick out something to wear. You think to yourself what it would be like to have a date with Tom. Nadia is so lucky with him. You put on some make-up and do your hair. Punctually at 15:00 o'clock it rings at the door. When Tom stands in front of you, you just have to smile. He looks so good*

T: Wow! You are looking good. You know we're just going out for a coffee, right? *laughs lightly

Y/N: Yeah I know that, but do you know that?

*He looks at you and smiles. You bite your lip lightly*

T: I know that too. Shall we go then or do you want to have coffee here by the door frame?

Y/N: Doesn't bother me

*He takes your hand and pulls you to his car. He holds the door open for you and you get in*

Y/N: Still a gentleman

T: For my best friend yet always

*You talk a lot on the way to coffee. When you arrive you go in and sit down. You are spotted by some fans who also want to take a picture with you, but the most asked question is*

Fan: Are you together?

*Every time you had to answer this question with a "no", but inside you would have liked to say "yes". You've never felt so much for someone as you do for Tom, but those feelings just have to go away. He has Nadia and he is very happy with her. He's never smiled like that before. *

T: What would you like to drink?

*You quickly look at your phone and see that you can have coffee.

Y/N: I'll have a coffee with a little milk.

T: You had to look at your phone for that now?

*He looks at you confused. Because he doesn't know yet that you're going to Paris for the show*

Y/N: Oh I just got an important message.

T: Um okey?

*Tom orders your drinks and then quickly comes back to you*

T: Can I ask you something?

Y/N: Sure, you can ask me anything.

T: Could you help me for a date with Nadia?

*You have to swallow hard when Tom asked you that*

Y/N: I..um..um sure.

T: Thank you. I'd like to make it romantic. Do you have any ideas of what I could do?

Y/N: Do you know drive-in movies?

T: Sure

Y/N: You could make a private drive-in movie for you guys. Lots of lights everywhere, pillows, blankets and just cuddle together.

T: I love that idea! Thank you!

*The waiter brings you your drinks and then leaves. You talk a lot, well actually only Tom talks about Nadia. How much he loves her and how happy he is. It bugs you that he talks about her all the time*

T: and what are you doing the next days?

Y/N: I...um...well Tom you know ...

*But you couldn't keep talking because someone interrupts me*
————————————————————————
Your Outfit:

*But you couldn't keep talking because someone interrupts me*————————————————————————Your Outfit:

Tom's Outfit: