Part 61 "next step?"

*With that he hangs up and my heart beats three times as fast. I quickly reach for my cell phone and dial Tom's number*

Y/N: Please pick up

*After it rings a few times you hear Tom answer it*

T: Baby! I need you to listen to me.

Y/N: Tom... 

*you say in a shaky voice and have to get your breathing under control, but it's pretty hard for you*

T: Y/N? What's wrong?

Y/N: He... he's stalking me

T: Who is "he" baby? Wait.

*Tom understood if you mean, you hear him start cursing on the other side*

T: What did he do!

*it wasn't a question for you to answer him, it was more like a prompt*

Y/N: He..He um wrote me a letter and took pictures of me. Then he called me and probably jerked off during the phone call.

*the thought of him seeing your every move makes your panic increase*

T: SHIT!!!

*you notice more and more how your panic attack gets bigger and you start shaking*

Y/N: I'm scared

*you could still say before you drop your hands and slide on the floor*

TOMS POV

T: Baby?

T: Y/N! Shit y/n answer me!

*but all I can hear is her crying. She's having another panic attack*

T: Baby! Baby listen to me! I'm going to hang up now and call your father. I'm going to make my way back to London as fast as I can.

Y/N: No please.

T: I'll call you back as soon as I get off the phone. I'll be with you soon my love.

*I quickly hang up and restlessly walk up and down the room. I quickly look up Robert's number, who luckily answered quickly as well*

R: Thomas

T: Robert! Hey!

R: Have you done something wrong again?

T: Robert it's really, really important! It's about Y/N

R: WHAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!

T: She's having a panic attack and-

*but before I could talk further, he hung up on me*

Y/N POV

*Tom called you back as soon as he called your dad. Typical of your father. When it comes to his princess, he drops everything to get to you as soon as possible. At that moment there is a knock on the door and you are startled*

Y/N: What if it's "him"?

T: Baby it's your father. Go to the door and open it. I stay on the phone

Y/N: Ok

*As it knocks again you hear a voice. Quickly you realize it's really your dad*

Y/N: It's my dad

T: Then I will hang up now and get on the plane right away

Y/N: Hurry up

T: I will! I love you

Y/N: I love you too

*You hang up and carefully open the door. Your father looks very worried when he saw you*

Y/N: Dad.

*you go to him and hug him tightly. When you were smaller, you felt protected in his arms and that hasn't changed until now*

R: What's wrong?

*you look up at him and realize how all the excitement, the fear and the pregnancy, you can't keep your emotions under control anymore and you start crying*

Y/N: Alex...He...He's stalking me.

R: What!

Y/N: He sent me a letter and then called me. Dad it was so disgusting

R: Let's go inside and you tell me everything in peace.

*You go in together and you sit on the couch while Robert paces back and forth. His anger is written all over his face, which of course you can understand. You tell him everything you told Tom*

Y/N: What do I do now?

R: We shouldn't go to the police with this. This guy is sick, so he's following your every move.

*Both of you are thinking what is best. Suddenly your father turns around and sits next to you*

R: I have an idea!