Part 13 "RDJ's Daughter"

*You look at him and nod. Tessa comes to you and lies down on your lap. You pet her and watch the sun slowly set*

Y/N: I got a job offer

S: Really? I thought you were going to take a break?

Y/N: It's not just a normal offer

S: Tell me everything!

Y/N: It's Victoria Secret who asked me to walk for them

S: OMG Y/N! I'm really happy for you. Does Tom know yet?

*You look at him and shake your head*

Y/N: I don't want to tell him

S: What? Why?

Y/N: He has a girlfriend now and he's going to spend a lot of time with her now. I don't want to bother him with such little things then.

S: You really don't believe that now, do you?

*Before Sam can answer, someone sits down next to you. Sam stands up and takes Tess with him. You look next to you and it's Tom*

T: You are ignoring me

Y/N: T-I'm not ignoring you at all.

*He looks at you and you can see he is sad about how you are treating him*

T: What's wrong with you? I've never seen you like this. Ever since I told you I had a girlfriend you've been so distant. It seems like you're not happy for me that I finally found someone.

Y/N: Is that what you think of me? You really think of me that I'm not happy for you? Wow Tom

*You get up and are about to leave, but Tom holds you and pulls you into a hug*

T: I'm sorry. Of course I know you're happy for me, it's just that I'm worried about you

Y/N: You don't have to worry about me. I am fine and I am very happy that you are happy

*You conjure up a fake smile, which he believes. You see Nadia giving you the evil eye, so you move away from Tom, who looks at you in confusion*

Y/N: When are you going to start filming Spider-Man Homecoming?

T: In a month

Y/N: Oh wow, does Nadia know about it already?

N: yes she does and I will be going with him.

*Tom puts an arm around her and kisses the back of her hand. You smile again Fake*

Y/N: That. That's cool. Have fun on the trip

N: Thank you. We will definitely have fun won't we Tommy?

*Tom smiles at her in love, which makes your heart break into a thousand pieces*

T: Definitely darling

N: Y/N what are you doing? Tom hasn't said much about you

*You look to Tom who looks at Nadia a little shocked*

Y/N: Oh..um I'm a model.

N: Really? You look so familiar to me

*Y/N Mind: Please don't say you're RDJ's daughter*

T: Honey, please don't say it

N: Now I know. You are RDJ's daughter! OMG I love him. It must be so great to have him as a father