Part 9 "DAD!"

*Tom drives away as fast as he can. You look out the window and think*.

T: Is everything all right?

Y/N: I hate it when they follow me everywhere.

T: I know it too well. You should think about it, but not anymore.

Y/N: Why are you so nice to me you don't really know me?

T: I know exactly how you feel. I was in a same situation as you. My girlfriend at the time was only with me because of my money. It is difficult to trust someone. In such a time you need someone to stand by you. Besides, you're very nice.

*You smile at him and together you drive to your place. When you arrive Tom walks you to the door*.

Y/N: Um... do you want to stay here for a while, we could watch a movie together.

T: I would love to, but unfortunately I have plans for today.

Y/N: Oh... ok. Never mind. See you one day

*You don't look at him again and close the door. You walk up the stairs a little sad and change your clothes. You feel alone. All your friends are in LA or New York. There's no one here to talk to. After changing into something more comfortable, you go downstairs and see Tom trying to call you, but you ignore him. You don't know why you're sad that he doesn't have time for you. He is just a friend, isn't he? The doorbell rings. You get up and open the door. In front of you is your dad and he doesn't look very friendly*

Y/N: Hey dad, why are you looking like that?

RDJ: How many times have I told you, never go anywhere alone without Max!

Y/N: What do you mean?

*Robert shows you his phone with the press message. You read through it*

Y/N: Y/N Downey and Tom Holland a couple? Just a short time ago she was walking around New York with a smile on her face. By the side of Robert Downey Jr. daughter was her fiancé Alex. But now everything is said to be over. Alex is said to have cheated on her, but does one then go straight to the next superstar Tom Holland? Tom Holland is the new Spiderman. At the moment Tom is single. But what is going on with the actor and the model. According to the pictures, you can see them both standing close to each other and playing golf. When leaving the golf course, he even held her hand. Can re-fall in love so quickly?

*You hand the phone back to your father.

RDJ: Stay away from him or there will be only such news about you!

Y/N: You can't forbid me to meet him! We are just friends!

RDJ: If you care about your family, then listen to me! Don't drag our name in the mud like that!

Y/N: DAD!

RDJ: Do you understand me?!

*You get mad and look at him angrily*

Y/N: You think I want this? At every interview "What's it like being the daughter of famous RDJ", "What's RDJ's favorite thing to do at home", "The daughter of Robert Downey Jr". I'm getting tired of it, when is it ever going to be about me? I'm sorry for dragging our name, or should I say your name, through the mud like this. But I've had enough. I don't feel like it anymore!

*You slam the door in his face and take your phone. You turn everything off all your social media accounts and then your phone. You go outside and sit on the couch that is outside in your backyard. You grab a pillow and start crying*

Y/N: Sometimes I just wish I had a normal life.