Part 11 "Nadia Parkes"

*Toms Pov*

*I was getting ready for the party, but still worried about Y/N at the same time. Should I have stayed with her after all? But I couldn't think about it any further because the doorbell was already ringing. I went downstairs and in front of me was Harrison*

H: Are you ready for a really great party?

*I had to laugh at this statement. We got going and headed to the party. When we arrived we were immediately let into the VIP area. We ordered something to drink. After that we go dancing for a while. After a while, I notice a girl at the bar. I go up to her*

T: Hey

?: Oh hey

T: Can I say that you look really pretty

?: Thank you. You look really good too.

T: I'm Tom. Tom Holland

*I hold out my hand to her. I can focus, but only on her beautiful eyes. She smiles at me, which makes her that much more beautiful*

N: Nadia, Nadia Parkes

T: What a beautiful name.

*I take her hand and kiss the back of her hand*

T: Do you feel like dancing?

N: I would love to

*I pull her onto the dance floor and start dancing closely with her. I see that grin from Harrison. We danced for a very long time until she had to leave*

T: Could I possibly have your number

N: Sure

*She gives me her number and left. I knew the evening was going to be good, but not this good*

H: It's going to be something. I have a feeling it will

T: I hope so too

H: Let's go back too

*Y/N Pov*

*It's been two months now. Tom and you have become really good friends. You guys do something together almost every day. But you have noticed in the weeks that you feel more. Every time he stands in front of you or talks to you, your heart beats much more than usual. But you keep it to yourself because you don't want to destroy this friendship. You still haven't activated your social media and you haven't talked to your dad since the incident.

*You are sitting in the garden sunbathing a bit when you get a call from Tom. You have to smile automatically*

Y/N: Hey Tom

T: Hey. I was wondering if you had a minute.

Y/N: Of course, I always have time for you.

T: I'll meet you in the park in 10 minutes. Because I have something important to tell you

Y/N: I'm there

*You get ready and on your way to Tom's, you think about what he wants to tell you. When you arrive he is already sitting on a bench. When he sees you he smiles and gets up and comes to you. You hug each other and sit down*

Y/N: What is so important?

T: I wanted to tell you that I met someone. And I'm officially dating

*You are shocked and sad. You can just barely hold back your tears*

T: Y/N is everything all right?

Y/N: Oh yeah. Congratulations. Who is the lucky one?

T: Her name is Nadia. I want you to meet her. Do you feel like coming to my house today? My family is coming too

*You're thinking about canceling, but you can't because he's your best friend*

Y/N: Um, of course I'll come over.

T: I'm glad. I'm sure you'll be best friends.
————————————————————————
Tom's Outfit Party/Park

————————————————————————Tom's Outfit Party/Park

Nadia

Nadia

Your Outfit

Your Outfit