Part 7 "Golfing"

*You go to the car with your parents and get in. They take you home, where you say goodbye. You go inside and realize you've gotten a message*

 You go inside and realize you've gotten a message*

*You still send Tom your address. You just have to smile thinking about how tomorrow will be with Tom. You go into your bathroom and change your clothes and after that you put on makeup and clean your face. After that, you go on Instagram for a bit and like pictures and videos from your fan pages. Something like that just makes you happy. After an hour, you put your phone away and go to bed.

*Next morning*

*You wake up to a doorbell ringing. You look at the clock and see it's 10am. You run downstairs and open the door. You see Tom standing in front of your door with flowers*

Y/N: I'm so sorry. I overslept so much. Give me 15 minutes

*You were about to leave when Tom grabs your arm*

T: Y/N calm down. It's totally fine. Here the flowers are for you

*You accept the flowers with thanks. You get a vase*

Y/N: Come on in. You can sit down if you want. Please give me 15 minutes

*you go upstairs and go to your dressing room. You have no idea what to wear to golf, so you grab your phone and have to look it up first. After a few minutes, you find an outfit. You make yourself a braid and a simple make-up. After you are done you go back down to Tom. He looks at his cell phone. He notices you standing in front of him and looks up at you. He doesn't say anything, but just looks at you*

Y/N: Isn't it the right outfit?

*Tom is still looking at you*

Y/N: Tom?

T: mmm? What?

Y/N: Is it not the right outfit?

T: it's perfect. By the way your house is really nice

Y/N: thank you

*Tom takes your hand and pulls you out. He opens the door for you and you drive to the golf course*

Y/N: do you actually live far away?

T: Actually, no. It's only a few houses away from you

Y/N: Really? Cool.

*Tom and you arrive after 20 minutes. Tom signs you in and then you start. You have already been recognized by some people who also take pictures*

T: Ok, are you ready?

Y/N: Um I think so

T: It's actually quite simple

*Tom shows you how to stand. Then he stands behind you and puts his hands on yours. You feel his warm breath on the back of your neck, which brings goosebumps all over your body. Together you hit the golf ball. You look at how far it flies and are really happy*

T: That was good, do you want to try again?

Y/N: You do it first. I want to see how a pro does it

T: I am not a professional darling

Y/N: Do you actually call every girl "darling"?

—————————————————————————
Your Outfit

—————————————————————————Your Outfit

Tom