Part 23 "what happend?"

*You are still waiting for your flight. While you were waiting, you wrote to Sam and told him everything. He has become like a brother to you, who wants to protect you, even though he is younger than you. Max sits next to you and reads something from the newspaper he has picked up*

M: Do you want to talk to me about what happened?

*you turn to him and don't know what to answer now. You've known Max since you were little*

Y/N: Can you please finally say y/n to me? We've known each other for so long

M: Alright y/n. Tell me what happened

Y/N: how do you know what happened?

M: I've known you since you were little. I've always looked out for you and I can tell something is wrong with you. Besides, you were crying in the car

Y/N: I have moved away from a person I never thought would move away from me

M: You like him don't you?

Y/N: Damn it Max.. I fell in love with him. His eyes, his compassion, how he took care of me. One time I was sick and he was there for me all the time.

*You're lying in your bed and you don't feel good at all. Your head hurts as well as your neck. You are sometimes cold and sometimes totally warm. The doorbell rings often, but you ignore it because you just don't have the strength to get up. You lie with your back to the door and notice that someone comes into your room*

T: Hey darling

*he comes to your side and looks at you*

T: You didn't open the door, so I came in with your spare key.

Y/N: it's ok

T: is everything ok?

Y/N: I don't feel so good. I have a headache and a sore throat. I'm cold and then I'm warm again

T: Oh darling, you've caught a cold. Don't get up. I'll make you some tea and then come to you

*Tom kisses your forehead and goes downstairs. After a few minutes he comes back up and puts your tea down. He lies down next to you and pulls you to him*

T: It's going to be alright darling. I am with you

Y/N: Thanks Tommy

M: sometimes it's good not to see each other for a while.

Y/N: do you think it will be alright?

M: Let a little time pass and then you will see if something happens

Y/N: probably you are right

*You talk for a while until your flight is called. You get on your private jet with Max and take a seat. Emilia had to exaggerate again. You would have also flown with a normal airplane. You take a blanket and a pillow and lie down to sleep, because you haven't slept that much due to the whole thing with Tom*

*Tom's pov*

*I just lie on the bed now and stare at the ceiling. What am I going to do. I lost it, why does this always have to happen to me? There was a knock on my door. I get up and see Haz standing in front of my door*

H: Hey mate, are you alright?

T: Hey. Well, I didn't have such a good day yesterday

H: Why? What happened?

T: Y/N and I met for coffee yesterday. Everything went great too. She looked beautiful as usual

H: beautiful?

T: Yes? Anyway, I asked her for an idea of what I could do with Nadia. She told me that something like a drive-in movie would be really romantic. Of course I agreed, because I thought it was a really good idea. After a while Nadia came and wanted to do something with me. Nadia went y/n on the nerves so she went. I just let her go home in the rain...

H: You did what?

T: I'm sorry too, but I didn't think anything of the things. In the evening, of course, I got everything ready and I thought it was really really nice. It was just perfect

H: I'm sure Nadia really liked it