chapter 35

"How about we go and dance?" Dan asked me as I finished my drink.

"I'm not much of a dancer.." I mumbled, looking down at the bar.

"Come on, its fine!" He assured me. "Everyone here is drunk!!"

"Not.. Everyone.." I muttered.

"Come onnnn!" He wined."I'm as socially awkward as you are.. But its just a bit of fun!"

"Fineeee," I gave in.

He grinned, grabbed my arm and lead me to the dancefloor where lots of people were jumping around like morons to some clubland song I didn't know.

Dan, being a lot more drunk than me, started joining in with the drunken peoples drunken dancing, and just generally looking completely off his head.

Which I have to say was very amusing for me since dan was very well known in the land of tumblr and youtuat the top of his lungs and jump around like a maniac on drugs.

And this was my boyfriend ladies and gentlemen...

Oh god.

The only thing that stopped this mad rampage (and I'm grateful that it did because that really could of turned into some kind of all night rave if not) was when a slow song came on.

He very awkwardly placed his hands on my waist and instructed me to put mine round his neck, which I swiftly obeyed.

Smiling slightly, he buried his head into the nook of my neck.

Still giggling at his drunkenness I rested my head on his.

This all felt really natural, like usually.. I'd be fricken freaking out right now wondering what the hell was happening and why the hell he was touching me and I'd be all like 'Can you not?', but no... I'm just letting him go right ahead and do it... Am I whore now?

Oh great.

"Jess you smell really nice!" He told me sweetly, but also drunkenly.

"Urm.. Thanks?" I mumbled, laughing like an idiot.

He started kissing up the line of my collarbone, making me become very attentive to the fact that this was a public place, with all my friends here.

"Dan," I giggled as he carried on kissing. "Stop!"

"Whyyyy?" He wined, returning to face height and kissing me again on this lips.

I sighed and he took it as a sign of defeat and continued to kiss up my neck, until he stopped and began sucking in my skin.

Well this is too much...

I'm not going to have a love bite- in the middle of a crowded area... I mean... Who do you take me for, dan?

"Yo Dan!!!" Someone yelled from beside us, his head shot up and we both turned round to see zayn leant against the nearest wall with a bear, scowling at us. "Keep it PG, alright?"

"Woah? What's upsetting you?" Dan asked him laughing.

"I just don't want to see you and your girlfriend's PDA!" He scowled at him. I frowned at the fact he referred to me as 'your girlfriend' when he really has known me for a year and a half now.

"Nobody else seems that bothered?" Dan asked, trying to keep the conversation as civil as he could from what I can see.

"I'm just saying..." Zayn sighed arrogantly, the stormed past us, pushing me in the arm on his way past and storming right to the other side of the club where he then sat down next to niall.