Chapter 22

Emma's P.O.V

Aaaaah crap.

Pain.

Ouch.

Yep, I know this feeling; hangover.

Last night must of been mental, aha. Don't remember much... Only bits... I remember Josh hutcherson coming, or was that a dream? I remember spin the bottle and the games... But not much else.

Buzz. Buzz.

Meeh.

I opened my eyes and was almost blinded by the bright light, meeh. It took my eyes about 10 seconds to adjust but when they did my head was full of confusion.

Where the hell am I?

Buzz. Buzz.

I looked around for my phone, saw it was in my short pockets at the other side of the room. Moaning, I got out of bed. That's when I noticed.

I'm naked.

Great.

Wait... Crap.

I span round.

Somebody else was lead in the bed of the unfamiliar hotel room. I couldn't see there face but I thought it was louis, thank god. If it was anyone else I'd be screwed.

Even though if anyone knows I'm here with him now, I'm also screwed.

I quickly walked over to my shorts and pulled them up quickly. I grabbed my top and also shoved it over my head.

Buzz. Buzz.

'Oright, oright, calm down!" I muttered, pulling out my phone.

'5 new messages'

Katieeeee;

Where are you?! We have to set off for college in like 20 minutes. (17 minutes ago)

Elizabeeethhh;

Where did you disappear off to last night?xxxxx ( 12 minutes ago )

Katieeeee;

Right, I've set off, if you've already gone, meet me in the costa down the road in 10 minutes, gunna grab some breakfast..xxxxxx ( 6 minutes ago )

Katieeeee;

??? Text me back? (3 minutes ago)

Harryyyy;

Have you seen louis? We're meant to be at the studio at 9? Xxxx (1 minute ago)

I was panicking now.

'Compose new message; to; Katieeeee'

; Yes, I'll meet you, I'll be 10 minutes or something xxxxxx

I then hastily walked over to louis.

"LOUIISSS!" I yelled, then regretting it because of the pain now in my head.

"Aah, crap. What?" He moaned, turning round to reveal that it was definitely him.

"I need to be at costa in 10 minutes and you need to be at the studio at 9... So get a move on!" I cried, throwing him some pants.

I then strategically put my bra on from under a tshirt.

"What time is it?" He groaned.

"8:36." I smiled, checking my phone clock.

" Crap!" He cursed getting up and putting his trousers on.

"I'm leaving now!" I told him, grabbing the rest of my stuff. Jacket, bag, keys, phone. "All my folders and stuff is in my car."

" Oh ok, I'll see you tonight then." Louis smiled, he leaned in and kissed me firmly on the lips and I instantly responded.