Chapter 2

Fuck. My head is killing. Wait? What? Ouch. Is that what a hangover feels like? Why do people drink? Why would anyone drink? I know, hypocritical. Wait? What the fuck happened last night.

"You awake yet?" A husky voice asked. Wait? WHAT THE FUCK? I suppose its a good idea to open my eyes. "Aah, your awake"

I opened my eyes. Shit yeah, harry styles!!

"H-harry..." I stuttered

"K-katie..." He mimicked.

"What happened last night, harry?" I questioned, although I knew exactly what happened, I just need to be sure.

"Well," he looked to the floor. " I'll just say it was a very very fun night!"

I cringed. Shit.

"Harry..." I said quietly.

"Yes beautiful?" He smiled. He just called me beautiful, omfgomfgomfg. FOCUS!

"You took my virginity!" I 'stated.'

"I know. But fuck katie I am so, so, so, so, sorry!!!" He cried. He ran over to me and launched at me. He landed firmly on top of me with his knees either side of my stomach. It was awkward because I was wearing limited clothing. "Anyway I kinda guessed from the bloody bedsheets..."

Face palm moment.

"Crap." I cursed.

"Its okay..." He smiled.

"My friends will be worried and.." FUCK. "JASON!!!!"

Crapracpcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

"Um..." Harry mumbled, looking slightly uneasy.

"Harry? What's wrong?" I asked. He got up from on top of me and walked to the window.

" We're trapped." He mumbled. "Paparazzi..."

"Fuck." I laughed.

"Funny?" He mumbled.

"Kinda!" I continued laughing. I grabbed my dress and shoved it over my head. Walking to the window I felt the full impact of my hangover. Aaah the pain. I scanned the crowd. A mixture of fans and paparazzi all around the front of the hotel. I looked over the crowd to see if I could see anyone I knew. Right in the middle of the front row I saw a girls with black hair jumping around with some younger looking girls.

"ELIZABETH!!!" I yelled. "Harry where's my phone!!"

"Urm, in your bag I'm guessing?" He jumped up and ran to the other side of the room where a pile of clothes and stuff were. He looked through the pile until he pulled out my black bag. He opened it and pulled my make-up out and things until he grabbed my shitty blackberry and threw it at me. It hit my straight in the face but I was to desperate to care. I dialled elizabeth and ran to the window.

"YO YO YO ITS ELIZABETH!" She yelled. I could see her doing the hand movements down on the floor.

" ELIZABETH! Listen, I'm inside the hotel your stood outside!!" I shouted down the phone.

"Woah! Where!" She asked.

"What floor we on harry?" I asked harry.

"5" he replied.

"Harry?" Elizabeth asked, puzzled.

" Tell you later," I told her. "But listen, look in the middle window of the 5th floor and you should see me!"

"1...2...3...4...5!" I heard her count. "HEY KATIE!"

"SHHHHH! Now, we need to get out, get up harry!" I whispered, harry obeyed and got up from the floor.